Zero x system

poolhustla61508

Yea....That just happened
Silver Member
I've started studying this system and its amazing how easy and accurate it is too use. Brings a whole other level of confidence to your game being able to kick accurately.
Anyone know who the guy is in the videos and if he's on the forums. Thank you!

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just downloaded the video last night and am looking forward to it...

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've started studying this system and its amazing how easy and accurate it is too use. Brings a whole other level of confidence to your game being able to kick accurately.

His name is Tor Lowry and he is on here as Zero X Billiards or something like that. He seems like a very nice person and helped me alot when I was having trouble downloading the kicking video.

stutz

did you call that?
Silver Member
agreed, very "Johnny on the spot" when it came to questions about the video.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
His name is Tor Lowry and he is on here as Zero X Billiards or something like that. He seems like a very nice person and helped me alot when I was having trouble downloading the kicking video.

Mr. Pickens,

I had so much trouble, I just gave up on it.

Is it worth all the trouble.

Thanks &

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rick,

I couldn't get it to download with Internet Explorer. I used Firefox with Google Chrome and it worked fine. The download was worth much more than the price I paid for it. Solid info for any level player.

Best,
Mike

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I downloaded both videos. kicking and banking. Since I primarily play 1P it was a very good investment.

I had to use FireFox for the downloads. IE8 wasn't good.

Tor is a cool guy, lives in Calif. and goes to Vegas to play. I hear he plays very well.

Jimmy Reid also has a good video called "Almost All I know" some good kicking systems there.

And........yes Rick........its worth the trouble. You will love it.

John :smile:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
for NINE BUCKS:eek:
CMON MAN:eek:
this is worth many times that
:)

I asked if it was worth all of the trouble, NOT the money.

Oh, sorry, you could not have seen that. I forgot that you have me on ignore. You remind me so much of someone else.

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Pickens,

I had so much trouble, I just gave up on it.

Is it worth all the trouble.

Thanks &

It really is worth it. I contacted Tor and he helped me solve the problem. He is really easy to talk to and he went out of his way to make sure I received the video. He also put me in contact with his distributor and they also provided help. I watch the kicking video every day as there are a lot of numbers to remember at first, but after watching a few times it is very easy to get a good grasp of his system.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Thank you Mr. Pickens.

I guess based on your & others' review, I will have to try again.

Regards to You &

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jimmy called me 2 days ago about Tor Lowry. He was unable to post on AzBilliards at the time because he needs his daughter to help him, as he is very ill.

If anybody would like to speak to Jimmy Reid, he asked that his phone number be posted in this thread: 772-370-0311.

Tor Lowry, according to a Google search, is a website designer. Jimmy trusted him to operate Jimmy's website and instructional pool DVD sales.

Here is one thread written in November 2011 by Tor Lowry about Jimmy Reid: Hippy Jimmy Reid Update.

Here is another thread written in May 2012 by Tor Lowry about Jimmy Reid: Jimmy "The Hippie" Reid Update 2.

Here is a work in progress on Hippy Jimmy Reid's Wikipedia article ---> HERE.

I am sure Jimmy will be posting on this thread as soon as his daughter can help him login to do so.

Last edited:

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jimmy called me 2 days ago about Tor Lowry. He was unable to post on AzBilliards at the time because he needs his daughter to help him, as he is very ill.

If anybody would like to speak to Jimmy Reid, he asked that his phone number be posted in this thread: 772-370-0311.

Tor Lowry managed Jimmy's website when Jimmy was extremely ill. Jimmy's website was destroyed as well as both of his computers after Tor Lowry was given administrative rights to Jimmy's website. Jimmy had to purchase two new computers, as the others were loaded with viruses, trojans, and a software that allowed Tor Lowry to see every move Jimmy made on his computer.

Tor Lowry, according to a Google search, is a website designer. Jimmy trusted him to operate Jimmy's website and instructional pool DVD sales.

Here is one thread written in November 2011 by Tor Lowry about Jimmy Reid: Hippy Jimmy Reid Update.

Here is another thread written in May 2012 by Tor Lowry about Jimmy Reid: Jimmy "The Hippie" Reid Update 2.

Here is a work in progress on Hippy Jimmy Reid's Wikipedia article ---> HERE.

I am sure Jimmy will be posting on this thread as soon as his daughter can help him login to do so.

How interesting is it that Tor Lowry has a pool website now, after managing Jimmy Reid's. Compare the banking system offered by Tor Lowry and Jimmy Reid. The proof is in the pudding.

Obviously, this post makes me regret buying those videos. If you could, ask Jimmy what he feels the kicking and banking information is worth on his end and find out how I can send him some cash to cover his loss. It really sucks to read a story like this. :mad:

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously, this post makes me regret buying those videos. If you could, ask Jimmy what he feels the kicking and banking information is worth on his end and find out how I can send him some cash to cover his loss. It really sucks to read a story like this. :mad:

Call Jimmy up, Scott, and talk to him. I am sure it will lift his spirits to know somebody cares. He can explain it better to you on the phone than I can about what happened, AND you might get the golden opportunity to hear Jimmy relay a few pool tales. He's funny sometimes, even when he's so sick! :)

Last edited:

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now it make sens why Tor didn't promote his videos on AZ, with support and answers.

Watching those videos sometimes I thought that the author have no idea what are he talking about, especial when it comes to 2-3 rail kicks, hes explanations was pretty weak.

thekaiserman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found the zero x vidieos (I bought them all)very easy to understand and execute. IMO.They are worth many times more than they cost.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll try him later today if he's feeling well enough to take the call.

Oh, he is well enough. I am on the phone with him right now. He is looking forward to it!:)

I told Jimmy about your post, and he said thank you for your offer, but he does not want your money. He wants to tell you what happened, so you know the truth.

Last edited:

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, he is well enough. I am on the phone with him right now. He is looking forward to it!:)

I told Jimmy about your post, and he said thank you for your offer, but he does not want your money. He wants to tell you what happened, so you know the truth.

Oh, I believe the story you've posted. I'd still like to help him out.

It's unfair that he not get paid if the systems in the videos are his and were presented without his consent. I'll just write off the money I paid Tor as help covering production costs. The videos were pretty cheap.

If Mr. Reid is still selling his DVDs I'd like to buy a set from him as well, but I definitely want to make sure the money is going to him and not someone who hijacked his web site.