Jason "buffalo" hunt

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
anybody ever hear of him?

Met this guy at a pool hall near me a while back and he claims a lot of things.....not sure if this guy has any cred. or not.

Claims to be the largest money winner in local tournaments in both Las Vegas (I find hard to believe) and in Buffalo NY. and the youngest player in history to win the Southern Nevada State 9Ball Bar Table Championship (not sure if that is even worth bragging about, but he does)

Just wondering if anyone has heard of him

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
thanks for the heads up. Knew he was trouble, just didnt know how much.

I guess that blows his story of "getting kicked out of pool halls because he beats their best players"

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cleary said:

Met this guy at a pool hall near me a while back and he claims a lot of things.....not sure if this guy has any cred. or not.

Claims to be the largest money winner in local tournaments in both Las Vegas (I find hard to believe) and in Buffalo NY. and the youngest player in history to win the Southern Nevada State 9Ball Bar Table Championship (not sure if that is even worth bragging about, but he does)

He played Chris Szuter in Chris's own room on his front table Chris let me have half the action races to 11. Chris wins the first set 11 to 1. Second set "Buffalo" catches a gear and runs 7 racks while out of line most of the time. He wins the second set 11-7, they did not play another set. I liked Chris in this game and would have wagered a few dimes, but it was not to be

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DawgAndy said:
7 racks is pretty sporty on that table. Any table but especially that one.

Yeah it was a great display. I watched California Kim, T-Rex, Paul Potier, Cisco Diaz, Nick Varner, Corey Duel, Putnam, Dee Adkins, Troy Frank, Jose Parica, Danny Medina, Dennis Hatch, Fabio, Ronnie Wiseman, etc, and the only other pesron I seen put togather a package like that on that table was Cisco. That table gives Szuter a huge advantage in a one set match. The victims who have lost playing Chris even include T-Rex, Kimmer, etc

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He played Chris Szuter in Chris's own room on his front table Chris let me have half the action races to 11. Chris wins the first set 11 to 1. Second set "Buffalo" catches a gear and runs 7 racks while out of line most of the time. He wins the second set 11-7, they did not play another set. I liked Chris in this game and would have wagered a few dimes, but it was not to be

Breaking even with Szutzer (esp @ Chris' home spot) puts him at a damn sporty level, even if he did do it like drunk driving...

timdog24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Know him well.. he came to my room with Manuel chau and Ike runnels. Long story short,, i played him 50 a game ball..busted him and he wanted me to play manuel i said no and he left his leather jacket there.... but came back and got it..:eek:

Oh yeah he plays OK and several AZERS where there and witnessed it and one might even have gotten half:)

Agree here- Buffalo plays OK. I knew him very well in his stints in NYC. He just doesn't know how to make money with his speed. Overrates his game by a good 2 balls (maybe more), which will keep you broke. Yes, he gets up there and likes to play all the tough action, but he only remembers when he wins. He hustles backwards. So, if he's got money and he comes to a poolroom near you and you can play, you should have no problem relieving him of it.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Overrates his game by a good 2 balls (maybe more), which will keep you broke.

There is a clip of him on YouTube saying "I honestly feel I'm one the the greatest pool players ever born". I would say that's more than two balls!!!!

When he's not drunk, high, or broke, he's actually a decent guy to be around. It's just very rare that he is not one of those things and mostly all three.

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Know him well.. he came to my room with Manuel chau and Ike runnels. Long story short,, i played him 50 a game ball..busted him and he wanted me to play manuel i said no and he left his leather jacket there.... but came back and got it..:eek:

Oh yeah he plays OK and several AZERS where there and witnessed it and one might even have gotten half:)

yeah those guys were smooth operators:D , that was a good night...

strike69

Jason Buffalo Shit Hunt

He is one Mouthy guy! After seeing him whine about him not getting a game, I could see why people do not like him. An ex friend that was there sitting along the back wall told me Jason would shark me if he had the chance and didnt have any money. But I already figured he was no good for the money. He was letting some woman be his Backer or hold his money. I wasn't sure about that, only knew he was getting money from her and giving it back when he won and started getting drunk. Then the mouthy part came out of him saying he was so good he couldnt stay in smaller towns cause he was the best.
Good Luck if you play him. But no races to 8.. beat him on races to 5.

bflojosh

The sneakiest sneaky
Silver Member
He is only allowed in one pool room anywhere in Buffalo or Rochester and thats only because the owner is a really forgiving guy ;) Hunt is a scumbag that gives the rest of us pool players a bad name. Don't let him near your money!

strike69

Scum Jason Hunt

He is only allowed in one pool room anywhere in Buffalo or Rochester and thats only because the owner is a really forgiving guy ;) Hunt is a scumbag that gives the rest of us pool players a bad name. Don't let him near your money!

I was thinking this Guy Jason Hunt would come back to 'say what he has to say' to defend himself. But you have to understand from what the people in San Antonio, Texas told me. Jason Hunt is a User & they want no part of this Moron telling them he is some Genius. As for myself, Jason and his Buddy up in Detroit can pal up on the FB and talk all they want about better players they wish they would become. I know he is going to be a drunken player going to bars to play for drinks or a beer.