Sept 21,22,23rd Lexington SC Grady Mathews Memorial 1 Pocket $3,000 Added

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is such an honor for me to be producing an event honoring a true Legend in the game of One Pocket and one of the BEST friends pool has known, The Professor Mr Grady Mathews.

Friday - FREE to watch
Saturday - 10
Sunday - 10

Get the Weekend Pass for $15

57342a41.png

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Grady was a good guy, respected and liked by pool players and fans the world over.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We are underway.

Sylver Ochoa won the first TV match tonight and we will be back at noon tomorrow eastern time.

20 Players showed to honor the One Pocket Legend, Grady Mathews.

Shannon Daulton was the top pick. Close behind was Sylver Ochoa, Brandon Shuff, Cliff Joyner, Larry Nevel and Stevie Moore

Brackets and payout will be on my Facebook wall in the photos.

Ray

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
20 players>?>

We are underway.

Sylver Ochoa won the first TV match tonight and we will be back at noon tomorrow eastern time.

20 Players showed to honor the One Pocket Legend, Grady Mathews.

Shannon Daulton was the top pick. Close behind was Sylver Ochoa, Brandon Shuff, Cliff Joyner, Larry Nevel and Stevie Moore

Brackets and payout will be on my Facebook wall in the photos.

Ray

20 are you kidding me? what happened to 50 or 60 players?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
20 are you kidding me? what happened to 50 or 60 players?

No idea, but the payouts are awesome with 20 players.

1st 1700
2nd 1100
3rd 800
4th 600
5th 400 ea

First match up today is: Stevie Moore vs Tommy Tokoph

Ray

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
do you know how many players are coming back sunday? and what time will matches start sunday? tks

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
do you know how many players are coming back sunday? and what time will matches start sunday? tks

8 players will come back Sunday at noon Eastern.

5pm match is:

Brandon Shuff vsCliff Joyner

Get your pass in the store. You can also get chance to win cue a 2000 one of kind Lomax cue. 1 for 10, 3 for 20 or 8 for every 50.

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8 players will come back Sunday at noon Eastern.

5pm match is:

Brandon Shuff vsCliff Joyner

Get your pass in the store. You can also get chance to win cue a 2000 one of kind Lomax cue. 1 for 10, 3 for 20 or 8 for every 50.

tks but i wont need a pass - i'll be there! i will buy some tickets for the cue though

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hotseat match up next. Gonna be an awesome match!!!

Brandon Shuff vs Shannon Daulton Race to 4

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just 1700 for the first? Boy I'm glad I don't play pool for living lol, Not taking anything away from you guys, but really 1700 doesn't even worth all the intense and thinking in the matches, let alone the driving out of town to the tournament location and sleeping away from home, if you take all this into consideration, and really think of how a big match itself can drain you mentally and physically, and all that just for 1700 or 1000 dollars, man oh man , Hats off to the pro's for putting up with all of that, and i am glad that pool is just a hubby for me.

I just felt like to get this out of my chest , thats what I felt when I saw the prizes.

on another note, I really do love Grady Mathews, he's a teacher, a master, a legend to me, rest in peace Grady The Proffesor, I luv you.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
just 1700 for the first? Boy I'm glad I don't play pool for living lol, Not taking anything away from you guys, but really 1700 doesn't even worth all the intense and thinking in the matches, let alone the driving out of town to the tournament location and sleeping away from home, if you take all this into consideration, and really think of how a big match itself can drain you mentally and physically, and all that just for 1700 or 1000 dollars, man oh man , Hats off to the pro's for putting up with all of that, and i am glad that pool is just a hubby for me.

I just felt like to get this out of my chest , thats what I felt when I saw the prizes.

on another note, I really do love Grady Mathews, he's a teacher, a master, a legend to me, rest in peace Grady The Proffesor, I luv you.

Yeah, you would figure more than 20 players would show to honor such a huge contributor to the pool world. We still added the full 3,000. making the total prize fund for the tournament $5,000.

The handicapped 9 ball division drew 85 players with a smaller entry fee.

1st Larry Nevel
2nd Brandon Shuff
3rd Shannon Daulton

Ray