* It's George Cues * Let see pictures please

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Its a beauty for sure........and I have the exact same cue as well:thumbup:
That is a beauty for sure. I have this one and I don't know if there is another like it or not? Thanks David for letting me use your pic's. I'll take my own someday.

Attachments

• George1.jpg
    George1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,582
  • George2.jpg
    George2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,502
  • George3.jpg
    George3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,494
  • George4.jpg
    George4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,497
  • George5.jpg
    George5.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,518

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
Its George Cues

Who makes/made them? I had a B. Szamboti, and when I went to the Derby there was a Its George cue for sale exactly like it. It was only a fifth of the price I paid for my Szam, but I never hit a ball with it, so I don't know if it was similar that way too. Just curious. Thanks

wilichichi

Registered
Please post more pics. I bought my Its George 14 years ago when i was 19. Best thing I ever bought. It's being retipped. I'll post pics when i get it back. Sorry i just joined this forum.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Who makes/made them? I had a B. Szamboti, and when I went to the Derby there was a Its George cue for sale exactly like it. It was only a fifth of the price I paid for my Szam, but I never hit a ball with it, so I don't know if it was similar that way too. Just curious. Thanks

I'm fairly certain Falcon made the It's George cues.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Falcon was involved in the setup of the operation, but I thought it was Schick actually? Somebody or some company helped get it started, and I thought they were made by Mike Roberts and Wayne Anderson in Louisiana. :confused:

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking that Bill just help them set up shop. I heard he did do the engraving of the buttcaps of the first few. Maybe even were in the same shop for just a short while at the beginning but didn't actually build any of the cues. Don't know how accurate the info was, but I think that is what I remember.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I searched the forums here and from what I see it looks like Schick set it up and trained them and did the first engravings.

I am betting that what I remembered came from this forum too since a lot of what I know or think I know does.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I searched the forums here and from what I see it looks like Schick set it up and trained them and did the first engravings.

I am betting that what I remembered came from this forum too since a lot of what I know or think I know does.

Classic Doc!!! Yes, I'm bumping this in hopes of seeing some more It's George cues...I've like the designs on pretty much every one I've seen!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's called leveraging the collective intelligence of the community. :D

By all means....whoever is holding back pics of It's George cues is at risk of loosing their man card......

Let's more of them! :)

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
Love your "wording"! I remember an episode of the X-Files when Mulder said, "I never lie...I might be a willing participant in a campaign of misinformation...but I never lie!" -- I've never forgotten that for some reason! :p

p.s. NEED PICS OF IT'S GEORGE CUES! It is now bordering on "morale imperitive"! :D

It's called leveraging the collective intelligence of the community. :D

By all means....whoever is holding back pics of It's George cues is at risk of loosing their man card......

Let's more of them! :)

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its George

Here are a few.

Attachments

• its George 1.jpg
    its George 1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 862
  • its George 2.jpg
    its George 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 842

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Setup

Here is my setup..

Attachments

• George.jpg
    George.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 695
  • George 2.jpg
    George 2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 678
  • George 3.jpg
    George 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 675
Last edited:

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
Thanks guys...I just really really like nearly EVERY It's George design I see!

Wade: Are those "gunsight" inlays in the points?