2016 world cup of pool

The Annihilator

Registered
Will be held in China in December, from the 16th-21st, it's usually England in September so I contacted match room pool and got this information back.

ecneicS

Thanks for investigating. They still haven't updated their website! I am dying to watch it but cannot find any information. Let me know if you find a stream. I'll do the same. Cheers.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WC update

Emailed them yesterday and was told that it has been postponed again. Was originally to be in Sept. then it moved to Dec. now i guess its dead until spring. Luke Riches(Matchroom rep.) said they are having problems with Chinese event promotion. BTW, i was impressed how quickly MR got back with me. Sign of a good company in my book.

ecneicS

Emailed them yesterday and was told that it has been postponed again. Was originally to be in Sept. then it moved to Dec. now i guess its dead until spring. Luke Riches(Matchroom rep.) said they are having problems with Chinese event promotion. BTW, i was impressed how quickly MR got back with me. Sign of a good company in my book.

I agree. I'm glad to hear I didn't miss the event. Hopefully they can promote the event to the extent it deserves.