Michaela Tabb Famous Referee NAKED?????

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Michaela Tabb, The worlds leading female referee and femme fatale was spotted yesterday in the bar at the Riviera Hotel, getting awfully "friendly" with a VERY unsavory character...none other than junksecret, or so he says. Insiders report that while she appeared friendly in the photo, she was overheard saying "sod off you wanker" under her baby-fresh breath after their meeting....here is the exclusive photo, YOU decide.....

v0.jpg

I KID, I KID!!!!!! It's just an old British tabloid trick to get you to read THIS:

Michaela and Patricia Murphy, her counterpart for the World Pool Masters are doing an AMAZING job!

Michaela, a Brit who is married to Scottish pool player Ross McInnes, has refereed in some capacity at every Matchroom Sport-sponsored pool event since 1997. No stranger to conflicts at the table, she and Earl Stickland butted heads during a 2003 match between Steve Davis and Earl. Earl reportedly gave her a bunch of flowers the following evening as an apology for his behavior. In disputed calls the video has backed her up innumerable times. I have seen her speaking to players several times during this event and all I see is them nodding when she's done.

So, faced with the ponderous question of who's autograph did I want, Buste, Shane, Cory, etc....who would I embarrass myself to get a picture with?....well, you know the rest of the story....

She couldn't have been sweeter and I, apparently along with the players, have the utmost respect for her...oh yeah, AND she IS beautiful....:eek:

EDIT: I have lots more pics but it's 3:30am so I'll post them soon....er or later...:)

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Nice pic,im sure it was a pleasure to meet her,i like the way the Brit ladies talk,sexy-sexy! :p

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I wish all of the referees looked like that. Michaela not only does a good job, but she adds some class to the matches.....

James

BrandyWine

Mike's Better Half
Silver Member
junksecret said:
Michaela Tabb, The worlds leading female referee.......

v0.jpg

Michaela and Patricia Murphy, her counterpart for the World Pool Masters are doing an AMAZING job!....

Junk,
The expression on your face is "Priceless"!~ She could have told you "you were a dumb schluck" right then and you'd be nodding saying "yeh, ain't it great!" She's too good for you...dude. :) j/k

Michaela really does bring class and professionalism to the sport. Look... it really does take a Woman to keep you guys in-line! :D

Have fun.... wish I was there! :cool:

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and i thought i was the scummiest old man there! good move/ooooppppsssss
great move

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Nice pic,im sure it was a pleasure to meet her,i like the way the Brit ladies talk,sexy-sexy! :p

I like Spanish women better (even met a hot Russian this week on the beach that I fell in love with too) but that is one hot Brit no doubt!!!:eek: :D

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
powerlineman80 said:
I like Spanish women better (even met a hot Russian this week on the beach that I fell in love with too) but that is one hot Brit no doubt!!!:eek: :D
Well i like any hot chick with an accent.....or without one. :D