WPBA Peoria Pics (Really Long Load!!)

The Lady Killer

Registered
Zeeder,
Great pictures. To bad you wasn't around taking pic a few years back. Maybe pool would had taken off even sooner for the WPBA. You would had given more ladies a reason to stay in the game.
Again nice pic's!

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zeeder, I am very impressed with the color saturation in your pictures. Is there anything special you are doing to get those results? :confused:

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
zeeder said:
KC stands for Karen Corr, not Kansas City as I had previously thought...lol.
LOL...I realized from the begining that KC = Karen Corr. Ciscodog on the CCB was a HUGE Karen Corr fan also. He also made reference to Ms. Corr's breast size in the same manor that KCpoolfan has...thus my question.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Rich R. said:
Zeeder, I am very impressed with the color saturation in your pictures. Is there anything special you are doing to get those results? :confused:

I just put the camera on the sports setting and snapped away...lol. Trust me, it's the camera and not my skill that made the pictures decent.

Rozcoe

Billiard Bat Boy
zeeder said:
I just put the camera on the sports setting and snapped away...lol. Trust me, it's the camera and not my skill that made the pictures decent.

Just like how the cue does all the work, the player is a stand-in.
...I think I got that right...

Hey Zeeder, its Ross from the Peoria tourney, trying to work myself into this core crowd of AZers.

The pictures did turn out really well, and if you need reassurance I can email you the results of my Elf's APS film lol...

Anyway, it was nice to meet you in Peoria. Now to search out the rest of the crew.

Ross

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Rozcoe said:
Just like how the cue does all the work, the player is a stand-in.
...I think I got that right...

Hey Zeeder, its Ross from the Peoria tourney, trying to work myself into this core crowd of AZers.

The pictures did turn out really well, and if you need reassurance I can email you the results of my Elf's APS film lol...

Anyway, it was nice to meet you in Peoria. Now to search out the rest of the crew.

Ross

Thanks for the compliment Ross. It was good to meet you we well. In going back and looking at the pictures I took in San Diego, I have to admit that these are tons better...lol. So, I guess that I did have something to do with the pics turning out better. :D

kcpoolfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
landshark77 said:
LOL...I realized from the begining that KC = Karen Corr. Ciscodog on the CCB was a HUGE Karen Corr fan also. He also made reference to Ms. Corr's breast size in the same manor that KCpoolfan has...thus my question.

Sorry landshark didnt mean to offend you but just stating the obvious lol but kidding aside...karen needs to be more open and outspoken and flirtatious even with the crowd and camera during her matches...she is too wuiet and shy it seems even in interviews ...but i respect the concentration and focus she has during a match also ...she just needs to loosen up some and then maybe she would be more appreciated and followed

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
zeeder said:
I know better. You had more than a little to do, with getting the great results. It is not all the result of a good camera.

I really enjoyed the great pictures. Thanks.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
kcpoolfan said:
Sorry landshark didnt mean to offend you but just stating the obvious lol but kidding aside...karen needs to be more open and outspoken and flirtatious even with the crowd and camera during her matches...she is too wuiet and shy it seems even in interviews ...but i respect the concentration and focus she has during a match also ...she just needs to loosen up some and then maybe she would be more appreciated and followed

I don't see why Karen needs to change a thing, she appears to have gotten your attention and at least a few others just the way she is. If you want that kind of personality, maybe follow Vivian instead. Part of Karen's success is her focus and part of who she is, is her shyness. She does have a sly bit of wit, once you get to know her...

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sarahrousey said:
OH yea, thanks alot Zack for showing me the true height of that mohawk. I had a "wow, I wonder what I was thinking" moments when I saw that. :) just kidding.

Jeff, I think I obviously didn't scare the 6ball enough to make it want to go in.

Sarah

I think that angle really shows... hehe

Good pics, Zack.