arthur cue!!!!

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
this is arthur cue we will be carrying them , his name is marcus deinst from germany! his work is great!

Attachments

• IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 3,202
  • IMG_2429.JPG
    IMG_2429.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 2,277
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 2,209
  • IMG_2431.JPG
    IMG_2431.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 2,403

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
That Cue Is Sharp Looking. What Does Something Like That Cost From Him? What Is The Wait Time If You Order A Cue From Him? Does He Have A Website?

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
That Cue Is Sharp Looking. What Does Something Like That Cost From Him? What Is The Wait Time If You Order A Cue From Him? Does He Have A Website?
he is 3 years out and this one is called the butterfly and price is 9450.00 is what it was priced from him at vallyforge < Ps I got a new camera hope my picks are better?

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
cornerstone said:
he is 3 years out and this one is called the butterfly and price is 9450.00 is what it was priced from him at vallyforge < Ps I got a new camera hope my picks are better?

BILL,
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, BUT HOW DOES AN UNKNOWN MAKER BRING THIS KIND OF MONEY. I ALSO SAW THE CUES IN VALLEY FORGE, AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH THEM,BUT I ALSO FELT HE WAS A BIT PRICEY FOR HOW UNKNOW HE WAS. TO BE HONEST I'D TAKE THE GINA THAT STEVE (JIFFY LUBE) BOUGHT FROM YOU AT VF. JUST MY OPINION. WHAT'S YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT IT?

YES THE PICS LOOK BETTER. ARE YOU USING INDIRECT LIGHTING? IF NOT, TRY IT THEY'LL LOOK EVEN BETTER.

HOPE ALL IS WELL.

Last edited:

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
BILL,
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, BUT HOW DOES AN UNKNOWN MAKER BRING THIS KIND OF MANY. I ALSO SAW THE CUES IN VALLEY FORGE, AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH THEM,BUT I ALSO FELT HE WAS A BIT PRICEY FOR HOW UNKNOW HE WAS. TO BE HONEST I'D TAKE THE GINA THAT STEVE (JIFFY LUBE) BOUGHT FROM YOU AT VF. JUST MY OPINION. WHAT'S YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT IT?

YES THE PICS LOOK BETTER. ARE YOU USING INDIRECT LIGHTING? IF NOT, TRY IT THEY'LL LOOK EVEN BETTER.

HOPE ALL IS WELL.
Thanks Marcus for putting this question as delicately as possible. At 9450 someone will be getting a hell of a deal on a beautiful cnc looking cue. :p

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
cuedoctor said:
Thanks Marcus for putting this question as delicately as possible. At 9450 someone will be getting a hell of a deal on a beautiful cnc looking cue. :p

I WAS CURIOUS. I KNOW FOR THIS KIND OF CASH, I CAN GET A NICE CUE FROM A WELL KNOWN MAKER. I JUST WAS INTERESTED IN HEARING WHERE THE PRICING STRUCTURE GOT IT'S JUSTIFICATION. I KNOW IT'S A NICE CUE, BUT I'D FEEL SAFER PUTTING MY BANK ROLL WITH A MAKER THAT HAS A REP BEHIND HIM, OR AT LEAST SOME KIND OF TRACK RECORD.

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
I WAS CURIOUS. I KNOW FOR THIS KIND OF CASH, I CAN GET A NICE CUE FROM A WELL KNOWN MAKER. I JUST WAS INTERESTED IN HEARING WHERE THE PRICING STRUCTURE GOT IT'S JUSTIFICATION. I KNOW IT'S A NICE CUE, BUT I'D FEEL SAFER PUTTING MY BANK ROLL WITH A MAKER THAT HAS A REP BEHIND HIM, OR AT LEAST SOME KIND OF TRACK RECORD.
I buy from the cues makers and they set there prices. but he is very well known inn germany and has been making cues for 12 years and commanding those prices over ther, he just wanted to come to the american market this year! he was also invited to the cue makershow this year and will be attending! the work is sharp and detailed! the cue is beautiful!so i said i would help launch him in the U.S.A.

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
why

cuedoctor said:
Charlie,the inlays are razor sharp ,what is cnc looking, and 95% of cues made today have cnc used on them .the rest are pantagraph,wich is a man powered cnc, it is all what you do after the router stops spinning that makes the differance! his work is crisp and he is the best in his country at what he does! it is kinda like you guys saying I wouldnt bet on mika when he first came to america to play and now he is in the money all the time:)

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
FAST_N_LOOSE said:
BILL,
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, BUT HOW DOES AN UNKNOWN MAKER BRING THIS KIND OF MONEY. I ALSO SAW THE CUES IN VALLEY FORGE, AND WAS IMPRESSED WITH THEM,BUT I ALSO FELT HE WAS A BIT PRICEY FOR HOW UNKNOW HE WAS. TO BE HONEST I'D TAKE THE GINA THAT STEVE (JIFFY LUBE) BOUGHT FROM YOU AT VF. JUST MY OPINION. WHAT'S YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT IT?

HOPE ALL IS WELL.
no Iam not using inderect , just changed to a SLR digital will try it thanks buddy!

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
cornerstone said:
Charlie,the inlays are razor sharp ,what is cnc looking, and 95% of cues made today have cnc used on them .the rest are pantagraph,wich is a man powered cnc, it is all what you do after the router stops spinning that makes the differance! his work is crisp and he is the best in his country at what he does! it is kinda like you guys saying I wouldnt bet on mika when he first came to america to play and now he is in the money all the time:)
His cue look similiar to josey,Cog,and a few others and I think he has put one too many digits on his prices. He can set his prices as high as he like but IMO there is NO justifacation for him to command prices higher than 95% of the top 5 cuemakers here is the USA. Now if his name was ART Cantando I can maybe see that price!!:D LOL

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
cornerstone said:
I buy from the cues makers and they set there prices. but he is very well known inn germany and has been making cues for 12 years and commanding those prices over ther, he just wanted to come to the american market this year! he was also invited to the cue makershow this year and will be attending! the work is sharp and detailed! the cue is beautiful!so i said i would help launch him in the U.S.A.

BILL,
I UNDRSTAND YOUR POINT, I JUST DON'T SEE IT. LIKE I SAID HIS WORK WAS NICE, I JUST CAN'T SEE HOW HE JUSTIFIES THE PRICING. IT'S JUST OPINION THOUGH, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS.

ATH

hell, here i come!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, to much money from a guy I have not heard of. And you can't get away from the fact that some of the money you pay for a cue from a well known cue maker goes to the name and resell value.

Onemoreyouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think what cornerstone is saying is that those prices ARE justified in Germany, as he has been a well known maker there for 12 years... however he has JUST decided to try and sell the the american market... thus nobody in america has heard of him yet.

if there is anybody on this board from Germany they would be able to help stabalize his rep as a german cue maker.

hope that makes sense....

and thats a gorgeous cue cornerstone.

borlotta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I played with a lot...

Hi I use to wacth custom cues from USA and I bought some of them too. I'm from Italy and is about four or five years that Arthur cues going around our pool rooms. I know this cues very well and what can I say is that: they play very very well usually. Now he start to use wood to wood joint (with no metal on butt section) but not before. The problem is that he has a bit hight price, yes for the cues he is a bit too expensive but the worst is that ...when you are going to exchange EURO to US dollars ...and make the prices really too hight. The cues play very fermly. If someone is interesting to try some of them a bit cheaper just ask.
Andy

Last edited:
F

Flower

I m from germany, but I never heard everyone wait three years.
I order a cue without inlays ,before I pay much money will see the play act.
For Markus was this no problem. He made the cue with my wish (weight,balance) only with rings,and when I be content with the performance come back and bring the design was I wish and he made.

Arthur team makes every to the costumer are pleased .
OK, the price makes Arthurcues pleased.
The craft and design are perhaps not the best,but one from the best.
The hit is very stiff (old josswest)for many to stiff.

This is what can say over Arthurcues
Flower

cornerstone

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Onemoreyouth said:
i think what cornerstone is saying is that those prices ARE justified in Germany, as he has been a well known maker there for 12 years... however he has JUST decided to try and sell the the american market... thus nobody in america has heard of him yet.

if there is anybody on this board from Germany they would be able to help stabalize his rep as a german cue maker.

hope that makes sense....

thats a gorgeous cue cornerstone.
than you for helping explain!!:)

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
I was introduced to these cues through Ralph Eckert (famous German player) at the World Championships a few years ago. The workmanship was stunning to say the least. I met Ralph at an event in Germany last year and he had another cue made. The quality again was as good as anything I had seen with tasteful use of gold and silver. It was the price again that had me thinking but you certainly can't deny the quality.