2010 US Bar Table Championship

Hannibal147

Can anyone provide me with full details and information on the 2010 US Bar Table Championships in Reno please. I know it is in February but are these dates 100% confirmed?

I am thinking of coming over from the UK to play this event and entries arent being taken till December but obviosuly I would want to book flights earlier than that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
Here's 2009's info

Since they don't have 2010's details posted, I would assume it would be the same from 2009's info sheet. I went last year. It was a great event. I plan to go again in 2010.

------------

Here's 2009's info:

Entry Form: 16th Annual U.S. Bar Table Championship

10-BALL ($125) 9-BALL ($125) 8-BALL ($125) Late Fee: $25 per event if received after Feb. 14th.

Send or Fax Entries to: CueSports International, 2041 Pabco Rd., Henderson, Nevada 89011. Phone 702-719-7665. Fax 702-719-7667

All entries must be received by Feb. 18, 2009. Make checks payable to: CueSports International. ***NOTE: No Checks Accepted after Feb. 8, 2009
Credit Card #: Expiration Date: Billing Zip:

Name on Credit Card: Amount to be charged:
Email Address: Alt. Phone #:
* All credit cards are charged a 5% processing fee. **BCA Pool League membership not required in order to play in the U.S. Bar Table Championships

------------

I know the dates would be different, but I would ASSUME the info would be in the same.

Cheers, Mark

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will have the entry form for the 2010 U.S Bar Table Championships (USBTC) and the Jay Swanson Memorial both up the end of this coming week. We will start taking enties at that time.

Swanee is again at Hollywood Billiards in LA, CA Feb. 13-14, 2010 with $3000 quaranteed added or if we again get a full 192 field as we did last year the added will instead be $4000.

The USBTC is $24,500 added and is Feb. 22-28, 2010.

Check www.playcsipool.com for details no later than Friday, Nov. 5th. I'll try my hardest to get it up earlier, but bank on Friday at the latest.

Have a great weekend. Remember to watch the TAR stream from Hard Times Billiards in LA this weekend.

Holly

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
What Kind of Tables??

Just curious what brand of barbox they play on ??

Also, for any box players, does the brand matter to you? Is there a whole lot of difference between a Diamond barbox or a Valley bar box. I'm not talking any differences in cue ball, just how the table itself plays.

Looking to add a barbox in basement next to my 9 footer, but so many tourneys with different brands, not sure what to get??

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
2010 Info

Since they don't have 2010's details posted, I would assume it would be the same from 2009's info sheet. I went last year. It was a great event. I plan to go again in 2010.

------------

Here's 2009's info:

Entry Form: 16th Annual U.S. Bar Table Championship

10-BALL ($125) 9-BALL ($125) 8-BALL ($125) Late Fee: $25 per event if received after Feb. 14th.

Send or Fax Entries to: CueSports International, 2041 Pabco Rd., Henderson, Nevada 89011. Phone 702-719-7665. Fax 702-719-7667

All entries must be received by Feb. 18, 2009. Make checks payable to: CueSports International. ***NOTE: No Checks Accepted after Feb. 8, 2009
Credit Card #: Expiration Date: Billing Zip:

Name on Credit Card: Amount to be charged:
Email Address: Alt. Phone #:
* All credit cards are charged a 5% processing fee. **BCA Pool League membership not required in order to play in the U.S. Bar Table Championships

I know the dates would be different, but I would ASSUME the info would be in the same.

Cheers, Mark
------------

Hi Mark,

Yes we have all the 2010 information, including the entry form which you can download, print, fill-out and fax to us at CSI. Please fax to our designated entry fax line: 702-719-7667.

Go to www.playcsipool.com for details and entry forms. If postmarked by Feb. 13th the entry is $125 per event (8, 9 0r 10-Ball). If postmarked after Feb. 13th there is a $25 late fee per entered event. All entries must be received by Feb. 18th. The deadline for checks was Feb. 6th so we can only now accept credit cards or money orders.

To be elegible for the All Around Bonus, you must be registered in all three events (8, 9 and 10).

Please email me at holly@playcsipool.com if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone and have a great Monday :)

Last edited: