Smith and Wesson cues?

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
> I recently saw an ad for Smith and Wesson cues,the same as the firearm company,and was wondering if anyone had any input/experience with them. I would think they would at least be decent cues,a company with their kind of rep simply will not their name on junk. They are probably full of just killer machinists,and because of the financing they have available,their equipment would rival any in the world theoretically. Tommy D.

Pizza Bob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
S&W Cues

Tommy:

S&W don't actually make the cues - they are imports. Haven't actually seen any of these, but IIRC they are using things like titanium ferrules (what's up with that?).

I'm glad they've "seen the light" on the firearm side of the business, but they need to stick with what they know.....and it ain't pool cues.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Actually one of the principles behind the cues is a very good NJ player. The cues are right there with any other low end cue. They have a creative weight bolt assembly.
They also have a name cuemaker (don't know who) producing a certain number of custom cues for S/W club members. There is also a poker gaming tie in and other items.
BTW I would think they also make a good corporate sponsor...

Joe (---think about it.. shoot pool... shoot guns... not a hard thing to realize.

PoolSleuth

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My experence is with Smith & Wesson Wheel guns, and Semi Auto. In the 40-70's they were wonderful. Thank there were Quality Control Problem with Reliability with em.

Wonder if Smith & Wesson Cue are STRAIGHT SHOOTERS:eek: