The APA 9 ball team CHAMPIONS disqualified

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I wonder if any of these cheaters are AZBers (anyone know?). If so, they should be banned here too!

Where are these clowns from? They should be publicly outted IMO.

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member
My recollection was that the BCA disqualified the Taiwanese prior to paying them. Once the money changes hands it becomes so much harder. 7 active players there and they felt that they had to cheat? That's about as low as it gets.

JC

How do you know they purposely cheated and it wasn't a language barrier miscommunication?

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is my team...HE NEVER SHOWED A FAKE ID... not 1 team carded him...he is a apa 4 and played in place of a apa 4 the first 2 days till our 5th player got there... we had 3 7s and couldnt shoot 5 players to make 23 till the late 2nd day of play... we won that shit legit, if they allowed a roster change we wouldnt of had to cheat... and its not like we played a 7 as a 4...he is a 4 as a 4..and still a 4 now altho we got thrown out for 2 years and they "asked" for the $ back...you think were gonna repay 15k??

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
this is my team...HE NEVER SHOWED A FAKE ID... not 1 team carded him...he is a apa 4 and played in place of a apa 4 the first 2 days till our 5th player got there... we had 3 7s and couldnt shoot 5 players to make 23 till the late 2nd day of play... we won that shit legit, if they allowed a roster change we wouldnt of had to cheat... and its not like we played a 7 as a 4...he is a 4 as a 4..and still a 4 now altho we got thrown out for 2 years and they "asked" for the $ back...you think were gonna repay 15k??

The irony of that statement is unbelievable...

Attachments

• azb1.jpg
    azb1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,036

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
its the apa..grow up and play in a real league like tap or bca.. apa is a complete joke in my area , everyone cheats and is all undercapped especially compared to west coast apa.. i won 3rd the singles this yr for 789s.. the 7s i played arer weaker than the 5s in my area..and the 8 i played was even worse..

So what you seem to be saying is that everyone cheats so its ok for you guys to cheat as well?

Congrats on your singles 3rd place finish. It sounds like all that sandbagging you did paid off. The APA should be proud to let you back in after a few years sabbatical.

Look at that great trophy you won too. Im sure your proud of all your accomplishments!

41484d2a2037884bc56ca0a4f9c57d68.jpg

Last edited:

rope_one

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If this is true, its everything you ever need to know about this person and team.

I suspect trolling here, I cant believe a person would be this unethical and ignorant.

However, if its true, I agree with previous posters and suggest you ban yourself for life, not two years. As a league player in various leagues, I don't care what the APA says, your not welcome back.

Try buying a little respect with your $1875, you need some.

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he played 2 matches..2nd round and 3rd round.. and no fake id was ever used, we never got carded those matches.. we played like 12 or 13 rounds/matches..the final 3 days are match after match where the first day you only play once if you got a bye like we did and 2 matches the 2nd day which we won 1 in 4 didnt have to shoot him and won 1 in 3...

people are just crying bc they lost, only 2 teams were "cheated" by us and like i said we played a apa established 4 in place of our apa established 4, he was down there w me playing in the doubles tourny...

grow up, its a apa tournament and we did what we had to or forfeit, alota players do this every year down there without getting caught...we didnt get caught till 4 months later and just was penalized recently bc of people running theyre mouth..i could care less to ever play in the apa ever again... its a joke and no good players even play in it around here

our 8th guy not pictured wasnt ever there bc his g/f had a baby and he couldnt go and our other 3 the girl didnt make it there till friday bc of airport trouble and was stuck in dallas for almost 2 days.. she was supposed to make it late first day and didnt make it for 2 days which screwed us w 3 7s..

alo0tta you guys woulda done the same thing, or if the apa allowed a roster change b4 the tourny started i woulda done it and legitimatly won it and noone would be crying bc he is a 4 and played as a 4.. big deal, we beat you and this is all you can grab to feel you woulda won

cluelesscuer

The whole thing is stupid. People who sandbag in the APA areo stupid. You get a crappy trip in the middle of 110 degree weather to play on crappy tables with 80% redneck males. This is how you want to use your vacation time from work?

And think about how much the 1st place team wins (out of thousands upon thousands of teams)...after takes one or two thousand a person. I mean it would take less effort to work at McDonalds a couple of weekends than to bother with the whole sandbagging thing to make a couple thousand of dollars.

You don't play the APA for $. You play to have fun.

Last edited:

ruzzy1

Registered
nothing funnier than somebody trying to justify cheating lmao. cheating is cheating no matter what the reason is , ive played in the nationals 7 times and dont think cheating is widespead like this player does.

tank69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmmm...the mentality of this guys reasoning is amazing. Everyone cheats, it's ok if I cheat...Any one of us would have done the same thing. No, most people with morals and some integrity would NOT have "some the same thing". But if you are ok with winning by cheating...as you have stated you are, you're nothing more than a scumbag and poor example of a player. I hope you don't have any children...you're a horrible role model.

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
whys everyone so hell bound that we are all cheaters and bagged? i dont even feel like we cheated, we made a minor roster change for the first couple rounds..big deal..our players play better than the west coast...we must have a stiffer competiton or something..ive been to vegas for apa last 3 years in a row, outta the 100s ive seen play other than max cap players none of the players play like my areas players...our 4s play like vegas 6s..my girlfriends a legit 3 as it gets here..doesnt cheat... she won 11-12 matchs in the nationals...last 5 or 6 matches all haveing a national observer scorte her bc people were *****ing and complaining about our players...she never got raised... my 7 broke n ran opening 3 racks on a 9 we played..they went nutz ... we had 2 players get raised 2 of the girls.. 1 went from a 2 to a 3 and other 3 to a 4..we were playing teams that had 5 and 6 players raised, they were bagging..

i think the main part is we play on 9ftr here and 7s in my league break n run consistantly on those shitty barboxes were we dont on diamond n gold crown 9s we play on here.. i didnt bag or cheat in any way to win singles..im a low to average 7 in my area, the 7s i played at vegas were terrible, half were low 6s and 2 of em i wouildnt of even took on my team as a 5, i beat one 55-4 , come on.. i dont think anyone even made 15 balls against me till the final 9.. i was BNR'ing about 1 a match other 7s and 8s i played couldnt run 4 or 5 balls or out last 3 w ball in hand .. wtf are they doing there?

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he played 2 matches..2nd round and 3rd round.. and no fake id was ever used, we never got carded those matches.. we played like 12 or 13 rounds/matches..the final 3 days are match after match where the first day you only play once if you got a bye like we did and 2 matches the 2nd day which we won 1 in 4 didnt have to shoot him and won 1 in 3...

people are just crying bc they lost, only 2 teams were "cheated" by us and like i said we played a apa established 4 in place of our apa established 4, he was down there w me playing in the doubles tourny...

grow up, its a apa tournament and we did what we had to or forfeit, alota players do this every year down there without getting caught...we didnt get caught till 4 months later and just was penalized recently bc of people running theyre mouth..i could care less to ever play in the apa ever again... its a joke and no good players even play in it around here

our 8th guy not pictured wasnt ever there bc his g/f had a baby and he couldnt go and our other 3 the girl didnt make it there till friday bc of airport trouble and was stuck in dallas for almost 2 days.. she was supposed to make it late first day and didnt make it for 2 days which screwed us w 3 7s..

alo0tta you guys woulda done the same thing, or if the apa allowed a roster change b4 the tourny started i woulda done it and legitimatly won it and noone would be crying bc he is a 4 and played as a 4.. big deal, we beat you and this is all you can grab to feel you woulda won

I've been going to Vegas to play in the BCAPL National event for about 12 years now. I have never thought to ask my opponent for his ID.
So....using your logic, it's OK to drink alcohol at 17 years of age as long as nobody cards you? :shrug:
I guess it just comes down to personal integrity. Some people have none unfortunately. Sad, just very sad.
I know of a local team that planned their trip for 5 person teams and only 4 players could make the trip. They actually won a couple matches before getting knocked out of the tourney. Not once did they think about picking up a extra player.

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
whys everyone so hell bound that we are all cheaters and bagged? i dont even feel like we cheated, we made a minor roster change for the first couple rounds..big deal..our players play better than the west coast...we must have a stiffer competiton or something..ive been to vegas for apa last 3 years in a row, outta the 100s ive seen play other than max cap players none of the players play like my areas players...our 4s play like vegas 6s..my girlfriends a legit 3 as it gets here..doesnt cheat... she won 11-12 matchs in the nationals...last 5 or 6 matches all haveing a national observer scorte her bc people were *****ing and complaining about our players...she never got raised... my 7 broke n ran opening 3 racks on a 9 we played..they went nutz ... we had 2 players get raised 2 of the girls.. 1 went from a 2 to a 3 and other 3 to a 4..we were playing teams that had 5 and 6 players raised, they were bagging..

i think the main part is we play on 9ftr here and 7s in my league break n run consistantly on those shitty barboxes were we dont on diamond n gold crown 9s we play on here.. i didnt bag or cheat in any way to win singles..im a low to average 7 in my area, the 7s i played at vegas were terrible, half were low 6s and 2 of em i wouildnt of even took on my team as a 5, i beat one 55-4 , come on.. i dont think anyone even made 15 balls against me till the final 9.. i was BNR'ing about 1 a match other 7s and 8s i played couldnt run 4 or 5 balls or out last 3 w ball in hand .. wtf are they doing there?

Grats on the singles victory, but what you did on teams is against the rules.

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been going to Vegas to play in the BCAPL National event for about 12 years now. I have never thought to ask my opponent for his ID.
So....using your logic, it's OK to drink alcohol at 17 years of age as long as nobody cards you? :shrug:
I guess it just comes down to personal integrity. Some people have none unfortunately. Sad, just very sad.
I know of a local team that planned their trip for 5 person teams and only 4 players could make the trip. They actually won a couple matches before getting knocked out of the tourney. Not once did they think about picking up a extra player.

NO, I AGREE, i just wanted to clear the fake id thing up so it didnt go any further.. it was a on the fly desicion, and not planned, where would he got a fake id on spot nor would we have taken it that far..also we hoped he only had to play 1 and only played him when we had to, we won a few in 4

all im saying is, i wanted to justify what we did, many other may have done the same thing, maybe not..we did what we had to to get by till our other player made it there and as soon as we could make the 23 rule we played 100 %legit rest of tourny from round 3 or 4 to finals which is like 13 rounds...yes it was against the rules but we didnt flat out rob and cheat everyone like people are acting and everyone on my team feels like we won it..like i said earlier we didnt handicap manipulate like alot of others, and we played a 4 as a 4, he won 1 and lost 1...big deal..beating the semi final and final team is what mattered...
also.. why isnt anyone talking about the team that got dq'd in semifinal, i watched that match, they had over 7 handicap adjustments i heard 2 people going 2 caps, they destroyed the team we played the matches were all single digit innings except 1 from what i saw, it was outragous.. we had less than 1 cap increase combined our 2 that were raised were both on the bubble and were raised first match and 2nd match played...

Last edited: