Live Pool on ESPN 3 This Sunday

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Jer,

I'm not positive, but I know that some ESPN3 broadcasts required you to be a paid subscriber to one of several cable companies i.e. Cablevision, Xfinity, etc to log in. Without it, you couldn't view the content.

Eric

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Jer,

I'm not positive, but I know that some ESPN3 broadcasts required you to be a paid subscriber to one of several cable companies i.e. Cablevision, Xfinity, etc to log in. Without it, you couldn't view the content.

Eric

I'm confident this is indeed the case. When signing into ESPN 3 they will ask what provider you purchase from - a provider which carries ESPN channels. And somehow, I forget, it will verify your subscription or not.

Anyway, glad to hear the 32 ladies are getting some live coverage!

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Idea Jerry

Just set your DVR to record the program and have everybody you know do them same! They dont have to watch the recording, but they will get counted!

msubilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried watching college football on ESPN3 before and Centurylink(my cable provider) wasn't one of the ones listed even though we have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, etc...

But I'll try to watch it on Sunday and see if it works.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told by one of the lady pros that we can watch on the computer. I went to ESPN3 & it was advertised.

The more folks that watch this on computer gives more credence to the ladies' side of our house.

mnShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't watch ESPN3, I had to watch the Mosconi cup on hahasport. I have DirectTV/CenturyLink. :mad:

JC

Coos Cues
That appears to be 1 pm Eastern time. 10 am here on the west coast. You folks inland adjust accordingly.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't subscribe to any cable television service (have rabbit ears). I was able to watch the Mosconi Cup live on the espn 3 website (not the ha ha or hulo sites, whatever they are). I watched it every day with no issues. I think all I had to do was put in an email address, I don't remember exactly now. But there were a few threads showing how to log on to espn3.

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Will it be available on any other feed?

The WPBA Masters will begin their broadcast at 1 PM on Sunday. The game needs to show some big numbers here and you can help. Just tune a computer to http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/817665/wpba-masters at 1 PM and you will be counted in the audience.

This stream will be in High-Definition and produced by a professional production crew.

I had the same problem as others during the Mosconi Cup as my cable provider was not listed. I picked it up via Skyy sports out of the UK. Do you if the feed will be anywhere else?

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
How did you do it?

I don't subscribe to any cable television service (have rabbit ears). I was able to watch the Mosconi Cup live on the espn 3 website (not the ha ha or hulo sites, whatever they are). I watched it every day with no issues. I think all I had to do was put in an email address, I don't remember exactly now. But there were a few threads showing how to log on to espn3.

I tried and eventually wound up on Skyy sports to watch it...please share if you are able to get the feed..

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just clicked on the link and it took me to a window saying the stream is about to start. Signal strength is strong.

I do NOT subscribe to any pay tv service. However, my internet access is through Comcast (only internet, not cable tv). I don't know if that is why I am able to see the feed with no qualifications.

calcuttaman

Pool Player
Silver Member
Here's a view of the WPBA event...

Attachments

• WPBA.jpg
    WPBA.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 193

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
I could only log in with a Comcast email and password.

ESPN 3
Your event is about to begin.
Please stand by.