Breakers Billiards mobile,al annual 9 ball bar table tournament aug 10-12

Breakers1962

Breakers has there annual 10,000 guaranteed prize pool aug 10-12 ring game is Friday 10th 1000 buy in pool tournament fee is $85 green fee included must be 19 to enter must have valid I.D. Thanks

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I can't believe this tournament is THIS WEEKEND. The big money RING GAME is TONIGHT.

I wasn't going to go to this event but at the last minute, I am thinking about going over tomorrow. I never play well in this tournament and have NEVER CASHED in it. Just the way it is.....still, I don't mind donating a few dollars here and there.

I know a LOT of TOP TOP TOP players will be there tomorrow. (Trust me on this one).:grin:

NITRO and THE FREEZER will be there along with WISEMAN and KIAMCO. The Louisiana boys will be there with their to donate to the prize money.

If I recall correctly, the first place guarantees $4000, 2nd place guarantees $2000, 3rd place $1,000. but I could be mistaken. I just know they guarantee a $10,000 payout (I think this may include the Calcutta).

JoeyA

Silver Member
I can't believe this tournament is THIS WEEKEND. The big money RING GAME is TONIGHT.

I wasn't going to go to this event but at the last minute, I am thinking about going over tomorrow. I never play well in this tournament and have NEVER CASHED in it. Just the way it is.....still, I don't mind donating a few dollars here and there.

I know a LOT of TOP TOP TOP players will be there tomorrow. (Trust me on this one).:grin:

NITRO and THE FREEZER will be there along with WISEMAN and KIAMCO. The Louisiana boys will be there with their to donate to the prize money.

If I recall correctly, the first place guarantees $4000, 2nd place guarantees $2000, 3rd place $1,000. but I could be mistaken. I just know they guarantee a $10,000 payout (I think this may include the Calcutta).

I'm not sure if the $10,000 includes the Calcutta or not????????

ImLiL_C

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea da N.0 boys will be there looking to bet it up just like everywhere else we go.

JoeyA

Silver Member
glad they gave us a headsup to plan. lol

I wasn't going but this morning one of me pals urged me to go so I checked the tournament announcements and found the small thread/post from Breakers. Kind of surprised that there wasn't more talk about this great weekend tournament.

Also, I noticed that Big Truck of poolactiontv.com won't be livestreaming this event either. That sucks for those who can't make the trip but like to watch these big time bar box matches. There's so much going on at this event, it would be cool to stream the one pocket gambling matches as well.

Oh well, I gave it my best shot with the limited time.

The event doesn't start until noon and the Calcutta takes quite a long time to finish in case anyone wants to make a last minute run to Mobile, Alabama.

doublebet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ring game

who won the ring game? who on winners side left? updates you mobile players, please........

JoeyA

Silver Member
who won the ring game? who on winners side left? updates you mobile players, please........

SCott Frost won the ring game.

Just got home. When I left Frost was left, Wiseman, Tony Moguey (sp?) I forget the rest. Tired. Had a great time, won some lost some.

Got to get some sleep.

JoeyA

Silver Member
No one else has any updates???

I just heard Tony beat Wiseman and another guy after spanking me.

Kiamco got beat by Scott Frost rather soundly, with Frost supposedly stringing 7 racks together. This is second hand info so don't shoot the messenger.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Final match - Tony Mougey had to beat Scott Frost two matches. 1st match Tony beat Scott 9 to 3. Second match ended up neck to neck, a race to two and Scott won!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I just heard Tony beat Wiseman and another guy after spanking me.

Kiamco got beat by Scott Frost rather soundly, with Frost supposedly stringing 7 racks together. This is second hand info so don't shoot the messenger.

Scott texted me a little bit ago and told me he won it and also when he beat Kiamco he broke and ran 8 racks when it was 1-1 or something. Pretty strong stuff there.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Scott texted me a little bit ago and told me he won it and also when he beat Kiamco he broke and ran 8 racks when it was 1-1 or something. Pretty strong stuff there.

That is strong.

This sounds like a Kiamco/Frost gambling match in the making.