Pool player nicknames...

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
I just thought about this. I don't think I've ever seen a thread where people were asked if they had a pool "nickname" that they went by or not. As a matter of fact, does anyone know how the whole thing got started? It seems that almost all of the pros have one, and the well known travel players do as well.

So, if you DO have a nickname that you're called, what is it? If you don't and you wanted one (all jokes aside people...), what would it be? For me, I like the name Shoutout because of how it was given to me. I was doing my reserve time waiting on a class to start and I said something out of the blue and one of petty officers just called me Shoutout because I just "shout out" whatever's on my mind...or something like that. Been a while.

It fits me because when I play I tend to get excited and hyper, especially when I'm making some crazy shots! :p I've also been given the nickname Guilligan (please don't laugh...) from a good friend of mine because there are times when he wanted to hit me with a hat because of some stupid shots I took at times, but would still end up winning every now and then. LOL! Go figure. :D