Things That Make You Go Hmm !

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stephen Lee: Stupid , weak and greedy !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...r-player-stupid-weak-greedy--MATT-LAWTON.html

Quote:

Lee, I was told, had gone underground. He’d changed his mobile telephone number and was not taking calls. But one voice message left with his friend Adam Quigley, the owner of the Pockets snooker hall in Cheltenham, and Lee was on the phone.

You could quickly hear that sense of desperation in his voice. Didn’t want to say too much until we’d discussed how much. I said we had no money to offer him. He said he’d ‘press the button’ for as little as ‘5k’. ‘I’ve said nothing for 11 months,’ he explained. ‘I’ve not hung out my dirty washing.’

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thing That Make You Go Hmm !

You know how your sitting back watching the Snooker action on TV or the Internet & your thinking Hmm , wrong choice of shot there dude & your thinking , wrong choice of shot pal , I'd've played the safety there.

Too late....

Play the Snooker dude you shout at the TV.....

Too late as the player went for the outrageous pot.....

Dude don't use the rest , just do a left handed Ronnie shot because your over stretching & your gonna mess up & next thing the player messes up & your sitting back thinking I told you so !

So that's what this thread I posted was meant to be about but other events took place but hopefully once the dust settles down we can get back to the original thread idea.:wink:

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member