It's George Pool Cue w/ extra Predator 314 Shaft

ockadox

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have an It's George pool cue that comes with an extra Predator 314 Shaft. I got it like 10 years ago at the Jay Suwanee Swanson Memorial 9 ball tournament at College Billiards in San Diego. Does anyone know the approximate value of it. I would like to sell it. I also have a Joe Porper 2 butt 4 shaft leather case that I got with it. The zipper is busted on the case though. But it shouldn't be tough to fix. I can send you pictures of it. Thanks everyone.

ockadox

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't have any inlays.

Attachments

• cue.jpg
    cue.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,756
  • cue 2.jpg
    cue 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,504
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,551

ockadox

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks MIke. That's good because I have it listed for 400 on craigslist. Is that with the case? Does the case add much value, if any? I know it's got a busted zipper and all but porper cases are tough. And do you know when exactly the cue was made? I think it was late 90's when I got it.

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks MIke. That's good because I have it listed for 400 on craigslist. Is that with the case? Does the case add much value, if any? I know it's got a busted zipper and all but porper cases are tough. And do you know when exactly the cue was made? I think it was late 90's when I got it.

Case adds a little but not alot... It is not an early one as they had dash rings not silver rings, Late 90's sounds right... They are great players tho and at $400 it should sell quik...Good Luck

Mike

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi, I have an It's George pool cue that comes with an extra Predator 314 Shaft. I got it like 10 years ago at the Jay Suwanee Swanson Memorial 9 ball tournament at College Billiards in San Diego. Does anyone know the approximate value of it. I would like to sell it. I also have a Joe Porper 2 butt 4 shaft leather case that I got with it. The zipper is busted on the case though. But it shouldn't be tough to fix. I can send you pictures of it. Thanks everyone.

Are you sure that is a leather case? If I remember those cases are vinyl...

tnplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
another one just like it here

I have one just like it I bought in 1991 new.
it has been used very little and kept in a its george leather case since new. I bought two of them at the same time for $500 total.
thanks, Joe:smile:

ockadox

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, still have the cue. Just posted it on craigs today. I thought it was leather. Now I'll have to double check....Here's a picture of the inside of the case.

Attachments

• P1107110001.jpg
    P1107110001.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,445

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
$275-$400 is a more accurate value, also very subject to condition.
If anyone is paying $600 for these, I'm about to retire.
The case is worth about nothing, maybe another $50-$75.
Great cues from back in the day!!!