Miniature Antique Coin Op Pool Tables

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will

w0w thats awesome id love to see it in person

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still looking for one more of these tables, or the coin mech I mentioned earlier.

Thanks!

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still Looking For Another Table

The coin mech I am missing is the one on the table shown in the first post of this thread. If you look at the picture I posted later in this thread, you will also see it on one of the closer tables.

Again, just like the one in the picture in the opening post. I really need this mech and would REALLY step up in price if you have one, or find one.

Thanks in advance for looking. You may even know some pickers who have one. I will buy several of them.

Will

All,

I am still looking to buy another of these antique miniature coin operated pool tables. By any manufacturer.

Also, I still am looking for one of these coin mechanisms for a restoration I have underway.

I will certainly pay a referral fee if I buy a table or coin mechanism you have referred.

Thanks!

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still Looking.......

All,

I am still looking to buy another of these antique miniature coin operated pool tables. By any manufacturer.

Also, I still am looking for one of these coin mechanisms for a restoration I have underway.

I will certainly pay a referral fee if I buy a table or coin mechanism you have referred.

Thanks!

Will Prout

.......Bump to the top. Referral fee gladly paid. Thanks!

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Still Looking........

All,

Thanks!

Will Prout

........Still on the prowl for one or two more of these small, coin-operated Prohibition era pool tables. I will pay a top price for one in excellent condition.

.........A referral fee gladly paid if I buy a table that has been referred.

.........Still seeking a coin mechanism as I mentioned in an earlier post above. Referral paid as well for a mech.

Thanks.

Will Prout

Pool247

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351031486.786969.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351031486.786969.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351031486.786969.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 974

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
...............Still looking for another miniature Prohibition era coin operated pool table,

...............Billiardette, Alamo, Marblette, or any other. Must be complete.

...............Please send a PM if you have one or know of one for sale.

...............I will give a referral fee if I purchase the table.

Thanks!

Will Prout

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
W - just curious if you've ever spoken with the folks at Blatt's about mini coin-ops?

And, since you're reading this and I won't have to call you - I'd really like to document your tables and include them in the museum. Would you be cool with that?

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hi,

I spoke a couple of years ago with Victor Stein about the tables when he visited my home, and he was not very familiar with them at all. Victor works at Blatt`s in NYC.

Give me a call when you get time and lets discuss the tables.

Will

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
This is a English "Bar Billiards" table. Not bar for a pub but bar for an actual bar that is on a timer and when the timer counts down I believe to 17 minutes the bar drops and stops the balls from rolling out the other end. Attached are several pics of two different styles

Seller says it`s a 10 cent coin -op.:grin:

Attachments

• aDSC00312.JPG
    aDSC00312.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,046
  • aDSC00338.jpg
    aDSC00338.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 989
  • aDSC00327.jpg
    aDSC00327.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 949
  • aDSC00324.jpg
    aDSC00324.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 952
  • aDSC00335.jpg
    aDSC00335.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 868

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Will,

Silly question but with all the cues you have how hard it is to know which shafts go with which cue? Especially since you don't have them laying with the butts. Do you have a special marking system or do you just know?

Serious question.

Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Will,

Silly question but with all the cues you have how hard it is to know which shafts go with which cue? Especially since you don't have them laying with the butts. Do you have a special marking system or do you just know?

Serious question.

Hi HUngarian,

Thanks for the additional pictures of the bar billiards bagatelle tables. You are correct, they are called bar tables for the reasons you said, but they are profusely found in pubs in Great Britain and are referred to as pub bagatelles by a lot of people.

Regarding shafts, great question. I have 6-8 times as many cues as I have ability to display on the small Prohibition era tables, and I rotate the cues in and out of storage cue cases so I can change what I am seeing on the small tables, just to "mix it up" regularly.

Many of the custom cues have unique ringwork and/or joint protectors that make it easy to match up the cue butt with shafts that are still in the leather storage case for each cue. There are also quite a few that have similar ringwork (and some exactly the same) so I have a marking scheme I use so I do not get any mixed up. Mixing up is easy to do, and I have spent time over the years when I would occasionally get shafts out of order. :) :confused: ;)

Will

Last edited: