Joe Baker Custom Cues

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Review of Joe Baker Custom Cue.
IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

I purchased this cue off this thread. (Click here to see thread)

Well I have had the cue now for well over 2 weeks. I have played with it at leagues and practiced with it at home. For the money Joe makes an affordable cue that plays well. I feel it has a firm hit with good feedback. I liked the wood to wood 3/8 -10 flat faced joint. It also had a skinny butt which I also liked. I got many complements on how the cue looks. I let many people try out the cue everyone that tried it said they liked the taper of the shaft and the firm feel of the cue. Fit ad finish is good. Joe's customer service is excellent. So if you want a custom cue to play with at an affordable price Joe Baker can make a cue for you. Thanks Joe for offering the cue up at a discount so I could try it out. I would have offered the cue up sale for anyone to try at the same price it was offered to me, but one of my friends from leagues heard me talk about what I was going to do with the cue and he bought it on the spot because he liked how it hit so much.

JBCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Troy,
thanks for all the kind words and I hope your friend likes the cue. If either of you need any thing just let me know...
thanks