Spiderman cue case

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been working on making cue cases for a little while now but haven't really posted any pictures yet. Thought I'd share some pics of a case in the works. This would just be the body that wraps around the interior. It will have a fully decorated back panel and lid with a top handle. No pockets.

Obviously a Spiderman theme case. I didn't want to do just one version of Spiderman so some of the pics are of the new Spidey and some are the old Ben Reilly work. And one image of Scarlet Spider.

There is still quite a bit of tooling work to do and then the entire case will be color dyed. I'll post some more progress pictures as I go. But you'll get the idea of the amount of work that can go into a case. :)

Definitely open to any feedback. Thanks.

raw2.jpg

basiccuts2.jpg

basiccuts3.jpg

raws1.jpg

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!! I want one from The Green Lantern... :)

I didn't know he made cases... I thought he was just a full time villain. :):p

CocoboloCowboy said:
When will it be done?

Not sure. I have multiple cases in the works so I'm only working on this when I have time. Plus, there is a lOT more tooling work to be done.
It will also have a full background behind all the comic panels. Then it will be fully colored as well.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Not sure. I have multiple cases in the works so I'm only working on this when I have time. Plus, there is a lOT more tooling work to be done.
It will also have a full background behind all the comic panels. Then it will be fully colored as well.

A Case 4 U?

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have never seen this done before Rex. Keep up the great work sir, looks real good.
Jeff

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Cyrex-

i think that is going to be one of the coolest cases i have ever seen.i would buy it in a second.i had no idea you were so talented.

That case will be fantastic!

I have seen his custom fishing poles, his cue cases, he plays guitar, is an excellent photographer and shoots a pretty good stick as well.

He is extremely talented, I am proud to be his friend.

I hate him :grin-square:;):D:D

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have seen his custom fishing poles, his cue cases, he plays guitar, is an excellent photographer and shoots a pretty good stick as well.

He is extremely talented, I am proud to be his friend.

I hate him

me too and i haven't met him yet.:grin-square:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rex,

You have amazing skills! I am really excited to see the finished product. Like other people said, this is such a fantastic idea.

Congratulations,
Chris

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
HOLY PETER PARKER.....................that is sick..super cool...mickey carroll

wacases

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
really nice idea and implementation, very innovative. Good tooling.

I am waiting impatiently for more pictures

thanks for sharing