Ovnea action action action!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm feeling in a creative mood tonight, memes or a compilation of texts? Any requests?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
0B6C76DC-E1E0-40B9-8D6F-49675F3E3A27-22505-00000C9660E17548.jpg

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Mr. Lewis, Please remind me the next time I'm in Ontario on business not to hand you my wallet. I have to admit this is fun stuff. I've been stiffed more times than I want to admit but this one is classic.

Nick

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Lewis, Please remind me the next time I'm in Ontario on business not to hand you my wallet. I have to admit this is fun stuff. I've been stiffed more times than I want to admit but this one is classic.

Nick

He gave me it as collateral and then he went home!

I've had a few people offer to collect but I'm trying not to be that guy.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todd sent me a text last week saying he would take the money to strokers in London April 3.

I dont live in London so this is a bit of a pain in the ass for me but whatever. I guess we'll see what happens.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todd sent me a text last week saying he would take the money to strokers in London April 3.

I dont live in London so this is a bit of a pain in the ass for me but whatever. I guess we'll see what happens.

Todd has made yet another excuse as to why he can't pay. I gave him until his specified date of tomorrow to clear up this debt.

Prediction? Yet another excuse by a lowlife who can't pay off a measly couple hundred bucks.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Todd has made yet another excuse as to why he can't pay. I gave him until his specified date of tomorrow to clear up this debt.

Prediction? Yet another excuse by a lowlife who can't pay off a measly couple hundred bucks.

My prediction was accurate. The idiot didn't pay or show up.

I'll keep everyone posted.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any update on this...did you get paid or make a voodoo doll?

Nick

The update is that he's reading this and still not paying. He doesn't reply to texts and is hiding out knowing people are looking for him. I have a couple guys down there who are keeping me in the loop.

I may make a voodoo doll, good idea. I have a bunch of free time so this is a definite possibility.

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The update is that he's reading this and still not paying. He doesn't reply to texts and is hiding out knowing people are looking for him. I have a couple guys down there who are keeping me in the loop.

I may make a voodoo doll, good idea. I have a bunch of free time so this is a definite possibility.

A voodoo doll?