Raffles are no longer allowed on the site

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Raffles will be a thing of the past if we start getting multiple sites. need to all decide on 1 site for the new home, otherwise they will never fill up.

slyfox

Olney Fan
Silver Member
Raffles will be a thing of the past if we start getting multiple sites. need to all decide on 1 site for the new home, otherwise they will never fill up.

^This is the IMPORTANT thing here!!!!!! ^

No offense to anyone but IMHO I will be heading to LP's site for raffles. He has been a huge supporter of raffles and ran a lot himself. He's a solid guy and I think it might help out also with getting some more recognition for a good cue-maker.

EITHER way this isn't a divide and conquer thing.

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
^This is the IMPORTANT thing here!!!!!! ^

No offense to anyone but IMHO I will be heading to LP's site for raffles. He has been a huge supporter of raffles and ran a lot himself. He's a solid guy and I think it might help out also with getting some more recognition for a good cue-maker.

EITHER way this isn't a divide and conquer thing.

+1 on this. LP's a stand up guy to deal with too based on my personal experience.

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
I agree with supporting LP BUT byklns website is a lot more user friendly and able to edit posts..

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. We all need to agree and only have one site open for raffles.

That way it doesnt turn into a my site is better that your site.

................................................................................................

Last edited:

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
I agree. We all need to agree and only have one site open for raffles.

That way it doesnt turn into a my site is better that your site.

bklynjava site is 10 times better than mine but I am willing to not be IN anymore raffles.

I dont think it would be moraly correct if bklynjava entered a raffle that he was able to edit another members thread or post. As being the moderator and host, he is able to do that. Not sure If I would be comfortable in a situation knowing that another contestant in the same raffle as me could change the results.

I'm not saying he would, but he could. No offense....

have to agree with LP It would be a conflict of interest for me to enter a raffle. I would just be a spectator.

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone start a poll.....
....But whoever gets the least votes has to take down there raffle section so the community wont be devided.

This needs to be a quick poll. I believe this section wont be around much longer.

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't register

I added a section to my site just for AZB Raffles anyone can use it.

Enjoy:thumbup:

If this is a Problem for you guys let me know and I will rename it or remove it...

azb_raffles.jpg

I have tried registering 4 times and it keeps telling me I'm leaving a open field?I registered to Lee's site in 10 seconds.

Last edited:

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
?

I added a section to my site just for AZB Raffles anyone can use it.

Enjoy:thumbup:

If this is a Problem for you guys let me know and I will rename it or remove it...?[/SIZE][/B]

Sorry for double post!

Last edited:

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
I have no proof of this, but I suspect that a certain online cue maker and parts salesman is responsible for this whole issue. Nevertheless, it is what it is.

In my opinion, just in case, perhaps folks should consider if they want to support a certain online cue parts sales organisation. Anyone who stoops this low will most certainly not get any of my business.

Dave

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
I didnt have a problem getting on to either one ... but on Noobs... only avitars you get are phones?...lol

I have minimized the site registration restrictions and will be adding some avatars if you guys want the raffles.:thumbup:

Last edited:

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Mike for everything you do for all of us on these forums.

I don't care what site everyone wants to use as long as we can still do raffles.

I have done some of my personal best raffles recently and want to do more.

thanks to the guys that have offered their websites for the raffles.

now lets figure it out and start doing some more raffles. lol

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, this is terrible, I know you got to watch the laws but this is'nt right. It

hurts no one and gives some excitement of possibly getting thats worth 50

x's its own value..I believe that it should be up to the single individual who

signs up for a raffle to decide for him/herself if it is "wrong to do" not the

people who are mad, for whatever stupid reasons they may have, its just

ruin'in a good time for others..who ever this person may be or persons,

karma is a full circle, turn around...

My 2cents
J Cv

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Can we start selling tickets????? Say 46 of them. You go in knowing you are just buying tickets.......and if the person who has the ticket that matches the powerball they could trade it for a cue or a case (if they want of course) or they could keep their ticket.

I mean you physically have to send the tickets to everyone. Hell, you could sign the tickets so really you are buying an autograph, and if your ticket just so happens to match the powerball then you could trade for a cue or case.

Just an idea.

Gary