Buyer / Seller transaction report

issycue

can't get enough
Silver Member
reliable and quick shipper

Excellent deal with Torqiet... He is fair, easy to work with and he did exactly what he said he would do. As a result, I got the cue today, only three business days since I made my payment...all the way from Singapore!

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction

cornerstone said:
Now here is a man with class andgreat product! very honorable and great to deal with

Thanks Bill, great transaction and a pleasure. Your cue assortment is amazing, one of the finest available.

Keep me in mind and you never know when we can do another deal. (Depends on what kind of mood I'm in)

Thanks, Scott

the_saint_siwa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rocitop said:
Hello All

Sunday (two days ago) I purchased a cue from the_saint_siwa and today I received that cue.
The cue is better than described, the communication was excellent, and the shipping was super quick.
Steve is a great guy to do business with and is highly recommended.

Thanks
RJ

Same thing said about Rocitop!!! As a buyer, fast payment and great communication.

Thanks
Steve

the_saint_siwa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with DJKeys

DJKeys is a trustworthy person, seller and very friendly. The communication was excellent and very fast shipping. I highly recommend him!!! So far everyones that I've dealt with have been great. The GOOD GUYS in my book are: Bogey54311, Sphinxnihps, MRMYST, Jazz, Gforces1911, RJ Jijon, and DJKeys.

This is what wanted/for sale community is all about.

Thank you,

Steve

Last edited:

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Back at you, Steve-

the_saint_siwa said:
DJKeys is a trustworthy person, seller and very friendly. The communication was excellent and very fast shipping. I highly recommend him!!! So far everyones that I've dealt with have been great. The GOOD GUYS in my book are: Bogey54311, Sphinxnihps, VonRhett, Jazz, Gforces1911, RJ Jijon, and DJKeys.

This is what wanted/for sale community is all about.

Thank you,

Steve

Thanks for the kind words, Steve. The Saint was exactly that, perfect transaction, great communication and trust. Still batting 1000 on AZ. Great community of buyers and sellers.

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
iowa_player

Great transaction with Larry, everything was as he said it would be. Cue hits a ton and is in great shape for its age. Larry went out of his way to make this deal happen and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks,
Mike

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with Jager Monster

Jager Monster has been great to deal with ! The Cue he sent was just as nice as he said it was and shipped in 3 days! i would be happy to deal with Jager Monster anytime. :) Thanks .....Larry

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Two more flawless deals this week... Kudos to 8-ball Rat and Jazz. Done deals with both guys in the past, and every one has been flawless and fast. Thanks guys, it's always a pleasure!

Steve

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Hunter said:
Two more flawless deals this week... Kudos to 8-ball Rat and Jazz. Done deals with both guys in the past, and every one has been flawless and fast. Thanks guys, it's always a pleasure!

Steve
Right back at ya, Steve. Two deals done within one week...and each one easy as can be.

Thanks a ton!!

ALL - HUNTER IS A TOP NOTCH BUYER AND SELLER!! Can't go wrong in dealing with him!

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Smooth transaction with Poolschool (Jason)

I just received a beautiful birdseye rack laser engraved with "Olhausen" on one side from Poolschool. Smooth transaction, good communication, and beautiful merchandise. Hope to do business with him again!

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Right back at you mark aka ragbug74. Recieved payment quickly and no snags what so ever... Great deal!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Poolschool said:
Right back at you mark aka ragbug74. Recieved payment quickly and no snags what so ever... Great deal!
You lied to me.
Bahstahd, you sold me that oceanfront property in Nevada.
There ain't no ocen in that property. I want to relocate.:eek: :D

Thanks for the figured purpleheart Dufferin house cues.
I have not mustered enough heart to chop them off yet.:eek:

arcticmonkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with PoolSchool.

I got a Dickie Neighbors Dufferin Conversion from PoolSchool in the mail today and it was shipped very promptly and perfectly packaged. I recommend this seller to all.

SteveH

thats wat im talkin bout!
Silver Member
Duke

Great transaction with Jeff Duke. I got the items in two days and everything was exactly as describe. Will do a deal with jeff again anytime.
Thanks
STEVE

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Fantastic Transaction a couple weeks ago with Aaron (Al-Falh Amir). Thanks man!!!

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent transaction with PoolSchool

Ordered some pocket reducers from PoolSchool the evening of 10/1 and the postoffice came knocking on 10/5. Product arrived as described. I'd do business with him again. :)

curiousofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice transaction with Onemoreyouth

I had a nice transaction with Onemoreyouth. I made an offer for his Schon SP on Moday night and received the cue today. I love it! :D
Just a pleasant deal!

Michael

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with Matty

Hi All,

I just received the "Deco" McWorter that I bought from Matt (Matty). WOW! The cue is just as described and packaged like fort knox. Matt had great communication along the way and went out of his way to make a second trip to EMS to avoid the cue sitting in their warehouse over the weekend. Great service, great cue, great experience. Matt is highly recommended & I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Dave

Last edited:

Jeff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
also with "JEFF" , great person to deal with.. very fast to reply and paid very quickly..

thanx again everyone.. so everything has been great.. and if there is anything else i can do for you guys..lemme know..

chris

Chris, thanks for the nice deal, great case for the money. I'm sure we will do business again.