..::[ New Kenneth Murrell Custom Cue ]::..

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I call this my '2K' cue for the two Kennys that worked on it. The cue was built by Kenny Murrell and the wrap was done by AZ's own Kenny Koo (Flyingsnail).

The blue wood is Box Elder Burl and was dyed and stabilized by Staburl. All the white is ivory.. including each inlay in the incredible 'rope' ring design by Mr. Murrell. Ivory Hoppe ring with silver bands. Silver notched diamonds with silver dots in the ebony points. The points are very sharp and very even. The shafts are specially matched shafts. Kenny Murrell also did a great job making the JPs too!

The wrap was tricky since we wanted something unique to compliment the cue. Since we all agreed that the blue burl looked like the ocean, we decided to go with jet a black Bull Shark skin wrap. Which Kenny Koo did his usual excellent job of installing! It's really cool.

Both Kennys were great to work with and I can't even begin to say how happy I am with the cue. Thanks guys for your master craftsmanship!

On to the pics...

ktmbutt1.jpg

forearm.jpg

BigButt.jpg

wrap1.jpg

Last edited:

gh8st

Registered
Beautiful cue. The ringwork is very nice. I recently commissioned Kenny Murrell to build two cues for me and he has been great to deal with.

Good luck with your cue.
gh8st

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a stunning looking cue there Rex! I love the rope rings, a very nice touch.

Martin

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful

Michael, my partner saw this cue tonight in person and said the pictures are nice, but the cue is twice as pretty in person! VERY nice cue Rex, maybe I can see it soon.
TOMMIE

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Michael, my partner saw this cue tonight in person and said the pictures are nice, but the cue is twice as pretty in person! VERY nice cue Rex, maybe I can see it soon.
TOMMIE

I told you that Dam Kenny makes a great cue..

joe keehn

Registered
I just came across your post. If you don't mind me asking how much did the blue cue cost you. I've been thinking about having a cue made I keep hearing about Ken Murrall. I just wanted an idea of what he charges.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I just came across your post. If you don't mind me asking how much did the blue cue cost you. I've been thinking about having a cue made I keep hearing about Ken Murrall. I just wanted an idea of what he charges.

murrellharriscues.com just send him a email...he is a super nice guy...

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
murrellharriscues.com just send him a email...he is a super nice guy...

Kenny's cues start off 400 and up .
Kenny's playing cue is on the left mines is on the right, but my cue has changed a lot ..

Attachments

• KennyMurrellpersonalcueebonyoneb-6.jpg
    KennyMurrellpersonalcueebonyoneb-6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 232

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
i hit some balls with kennys playing cue at the expo....didnt miss a ball and i can promise you this is was not me....great cue and builder.....mickey