Ovnea action action action!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Lewis....we need an update.

Nick B

Ask and ye shall receive.

On the July long weekend I sent one of my random texts around 130am. He called me from another number and I made him a nice offer.

I kept the number and one day randomly sent it a text. His ex replied, said they broke up and got in touch with him. Oddly enough he texts me back saying don't involve her blah blah blah. She tells me he's working in Toronto, I offer to pick up my money and he goes missing again.

Couple weeks later I text her again and got this reply. Apparently he's saying he tried to meet me but I wouldn't come to pick up my money. Very funny since I have the most open schedule of anyone. Here is the attached text she sent me (which was sent by him to her)

null-21.png

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
This bet you keep saying Dan we never had, when i see you i'll spot you the 8 and we can play for as much as you like. I'll give you my id in cae you win...

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This bet you keep saying Dan we never had, when i see you i'll spot you the 8 and we can play for as much as you like. I'll give you my id in cae you win...

You know for sure we had a bet and you're too much of a weasel to just pay out $50.

In the unlikely chance you'll ever be in this area again, I'll take a fair game and you can bet your life savings on it. ($0?) We'll have to play by special rules because I dont like to hear crying while Im shooting.

Keep being a winner Lee, you've done well for yourself lately. I think you've hit your peak of success.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
You know for sure we had a bet and you're too much of a weasel to just pay out $50.

In the unlikely chance you'll ever be in this area again, I'll take a fair game and you can bet your life savings on it. ($0?) We'll have to play by special rules because I dont like to hear crying while Im shooting.

Keep being a winner Lee, you've done well for yourself lately. I think you've hit your peak of success.

Dan the only crying is you making posts about a guy who left you while playing putting his face on the internet and moaning about it... I can get lots of backers to play you or your doubles partner, what spot does he wanna give to play me...

The last bet we had was who lasted longest in the 404, me and Jaypee had with you.. You carry on being a troll and a blackbelt in keyboard

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan the only crying is you making posts about a guy who left you while playing putting his face on the internet and moaning about it... I can get lots of backers to play you or your doubles partner, what spot does he wanna give to play me...

The last bet we had was who lasted longest in the 404, me and Jaypee had with you.. You carry on being a troll and a blackbelt in keyboard

Its nice being able to use my own money to gamble, pay bills, buy things, take vacation. Feels good to be a contributing part of society, not someone who needs a hand out or I'll be homeless. Feel free to post looking for a backer. I'll take any action up to 10K if you make a fair game. Let them know that you're a choke artist and that you break like a girl, Im sure that will get them excited to put you in action.

You know the bet Im talking about you clown. We had to play each other in a tournament and had bet on who finished higher. I beat you (4-1) and then you cried and never paid.

Everyone who has ever got to know you, dislikes you. You're a pathetic human being who feeds off the generosity of others. You have no skills or education. You have no other way to accumulate funds other than it being a hand out. Im sure there is a McDonalds hiring wherever you are, maybe if you file the appropriate paperwork you can apply.

Pathetic pieces of shit like you owe me TONS of cash. Pretty standard low-life pool players who think they're owed something. Keep making excuses for your vices.

Last edited:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Its nice being able to use my own money to gamble, pay bills, buy things, take vacation. Feels good to be a contributing part of society, not someone who needs a hand out or I'll be homeless. Feel free to post looking for a backer. I'll take any action up to 10K if you make a fair game. Let them know that you're a choke artist and that you break like a girl, Im sure that will get them excited to put you in action.

You know the bet Im talking about you clown. We had to play each other in a tournament and had bet on who finished higher. I beat you (4-1) and then you cried and never paid.

Everyone who has ever got to know you, dislikes you. You're a pathetic human being who feeds off the generosity of others. You have no skills or education. You have no other way to accumulate funds other than it being a hand out. Im sure there is a McDonalds hiring wherever you are, maybe if you file the appropriate paperwork you can apply.

Pathetic pieces of shit like you owe me TONS of cash. Pretty standard low-life pool players who think they're owed something. Keep making excuses for your vices.

Whats a fair game then, we can play anytime you wish, since im a choke artist and break like a girl... Have no skills yet have the best DVD on the market and also a business degree but have no education...

You really are a sad case to have to keep writing about others and how great you are, shows how low a person you really are, cos decent people don't post pics of guys who walked out on you or constantly say bad stuff about me... Karma is a mofo Dan, you sound angry at the world all the time, being 5ft nothing i'd be angry all the time to must be sad being a short ass with no pool talent..

If you wanna come play, get to Vegas bring your boy, and after i bust you i will bust him... Bring your woman too, she needs a real man not a little boy...

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member

this is gold

kidpool85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the entertainment this morning!! Sales are slow so that was a good read boys!! lol