My new BD Cue

taylor9ball

Registered
I've been hitting for about a week with my new cue from BD Cues (Bob Danielson) and it is AMAZING. Absolutely no deflection in the shaft, which is about 11 mm, with a really long taper. John Schmidt, Mr. 400, said he is amazed at how there is no deflection in it. In addition to hitting really great, it's really a work of art. Cocobolo with ebony and ivory inlays. Whether you are looking for a new cue or just a low-deflection shaft to put on your favorite one, get in touch with Bob. You won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• BDcue1.jpg
    BDcue1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,193
  • BDcue2.jpg
    BDcue2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,176

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gorgeous cue you have there, thank you for sharing :)

I have been drooling over a SS360 shaft for a while, I may have to put down some cash now that everyone seems to like his work :wink:

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you please PM me his contact details.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

taylor9ball

Registered
My experience moving from 314 to SS360

I should mention that I played with a Predator 314 for about five years and in early 2013, Bob Danielson made me a SS360 for my Bernie Mickelson cue. I made a huge difference in my game, my consistency and overall in my tournament success. I'm excited to get more hours on my new cue and start playing some tourneys with it! You can see Bob's work and reach him through his website at www.bdcuesandcomix.com.

Last edited:

roadrunner9935

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bd cues and his custom ld shafts

hello ya i have 6 of bobs shafts on diffrent cues and they play way far above and beyond any shaft made in the world bob takes his time and buys select boards to make his shafts with they are a totally custom made shaft. plus bob does make a really good hitting cue i have one on the way from him real soon and another cue on order from him :thumbup::D:eek::wink:

Olywahn

Registered
That's great....that you actually got him to do what he says he will do. I put a deposit on a custom cue almost a year ago....he says only 4-5 months it will be done. Now...excuse after excuse....still not done. Waste of time....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I should mention that I played with a Predator 314 for about five years and in early 2013, Bob Danielson made me a SS360 for my Bernie Mickelson cue. I made a huge difference in my game, my consistency and overall in my tournament success. I'm excited to get more hours on my new cue and start playing some tourneys with it! You can see Bob's work and reach him through his website at www.bdcuesandcomix.com.

I have a/the prototype SS360 Gen2 shaft that Bob made for me with a Tomahawk ferrule. It is the very first SS360 Gen2 w/ Tomahawk. It has a Searing Precision Medium Tip on it that Bob Dzuricky installed. The shaft plays very nicely on my Mezz "Sneaky." :cool: :thumbup:
Best regards.
Joe P

SCputter

Registered
That's great....that you actually got him to do what he says he will do. I put a deposit on a custom cue almost a year ago....he says only 4-5 months it will be done. Now...excuse after excuse....still not done. Waste of time....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Did you get it?

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums