Rare "Joe Camel" Pool Cue F/S

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
This "as new played condition" cue from the early 90's has the picture of Joe Camel
on the forearm shooting pool. It weighs 19.1 oz. and has a black w/white spec. Irish linen wrap.
It has a Mizerak logo and pool balls with C A M E L in the middle of each ball on the butt sleeve.

I'll accept offers as I honestly don't know what it is worth,
but certainly is an important recognizable Camel logo associated with the Camel Pro Tour of the 90's.

No photo now until camera is fixed. Sorry!

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This "as new played condition" cue from the early 90's has the picture of Joe Camel
on the forearm shooting pool. It weighs 19.1 oz. and has a black w/white spec. Irish linen wrap.
It has a Mizerak logo and pool balls with C A M E L in the middle of each ball on the butt sleeve.

I'll accept offers as I honestly don't know what it is worth,
but certainly is an important recognizable Camel logo associated with the Camel Pro Tour of the 90's.

No photo now until camera is fixed. Sorry!

I will start by offering $25 plus shipping.
If it was mint I would offer more.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
the ones worth more money are the much rarer Mcdermott Camel cues. I have a McD Budweiser cue & the quality is much much higher than the Chinese imports.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Thanks for the reference to the eBay "Camel" stuff ! I guess there is a BIG following for this old advertising logo of Joe Camel. I will try to also put it on eBay and see what response. Willee, thanks for the offer. I'll have to check, but I think I have more in it than that. Any other offer/info. would be helpful. I've had it in my cue collection display rack for a number of years and it has attracted some comments from friends seeing it.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
hi dan...does the mcd camel cue say mcd on it

You just replied to a seven year old for sale post. :thumbup:

I have a McD. Camel cue...I am looking for a Budweiser McD cue with the original case....but not in a seven year old post. ;)

Apparently Dan has a Budweiser McD. Very rare, especially in NOS condition with original case. Personally, I would love to have one.