Silver Member
Next up is AZB Manders! Amanda Lampert!

Still looking for THE LOCK in chat! ;)

Ken

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya'll are most welcome!

Come on to the chat Lock and talk with us! :)

Ken

Hey Okie,
I tried for 20 minutes to create an account to get to chat. To no avail. I gave up. I never had trouble signing up for anything like I did this. Thanks for the offer to chat with you all.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Hey Okie,
I tried for 20 minutes to create an account to get to chat. To no avail. I gave up. I never had trouble signing up for anything like I did this. Thanks for the offer to chat with you all.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

It's all good big man! Thanks for trying! Hope everyone is enjoying the stream!

Ya'll need to get a group and head up here to one of these tournaments up here. If you do holler at me and I will make sure your spot is secured!

Ken

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's all good big man! Thanks for trying! Hope everyone is enjoying the stream!

Ya'll need to get a group and head up here to one of these tournaments up here. If you do holler at me and I will make sure your spot is secured!

Ken

Yeah Okie,
It kept telling me the name was taken no matter how I signed in with it. I even tried plain Lock without the rest of my name. I did everything I could do. I was not going to change my name to something else. Thanks again. If I get up or out that way I will let you know.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Yeah Okie,
It kept telling me the name was taken no matter how I signed in with it. I even tried plain Lock without the rest of my name. I did everything I could do. I was not going to change my name to something else. Thanks again. If I get up or out that way I will let you know.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Sounds good partner!

Ken

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
What does that mean? :)

I think he meant to say that you're not only very pretty, but you shoot a mean game of pool too!! He just couldn't find the right words to describe it.

I had a hard time watching the match because you and Melinda are both class acts and represent pool in a very positive way. I was pulling for the both of you.

Pretty women.....from Texas.....really good poolplayers......you just cannot ask for anything more!!!

Congrats on the win!!!

Maniac

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Maybe your cue ball bounced in the air on the break? I do agree that your break is stronger than mine... and you're nicer to look at too! :p