Brunswick Centennial Table for sale! (nicest you'll find anywhere)

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brunswick Centennial is now for sale....One of the nicest, if not THE nicest Centennial in existence. NO expense spared with this table. This table was featured in Billiard Digest's Magazine. (Best Home Poolroom edition)

Table

I had always wanted to restore an older Brunswick pool table and determined the model to be the nine foot Centennial commemorating their one hundred years in business. It was the table style in the billiard parlor on which I played during my youth in Illinois. I loved the Art Deco design, along with real Brazilian rosewood rails, and all that aluminum just waiting for a mirror finish. I found the table of my dreams for sale at Corner Pockets Billiards in Orlando, FL.The owner was selling his business and his prized Brunswick Centennial table. I bought the table, had it shipped to Arizona, refinished all the wood surfaces, had the aluminum polished, ordered new slate, Artemis cushions, plus Simonis cloth. I knew from previous experience to use the best possible table mechanic and discovered the best in the business to be Glen Hancock, aka ‘Real King Cobra’. I had to wait a good number of months for his service but it was worth the wait. It was assembled and finished to perfection.

152974708.jpg

152974706.jpg

152974709.jpg

Light

After much searching, I discovered that there was no Art Deco style light fixture available that would complement the Centennial table. I proceeded to design and make the fixture combining various materials and components. The Diamond Billiard Company agreed to make an unfinished cherry wood frame to my specifications. I finished the wood, installed the leather designs in the ten panels, and added the cast silver Art Deco medallions. The top perimeter gallery has laser cut steel panels of my design that were chrome plated and hold the backlit stained glass. The fixture has six eight foot fluorescent tubes, weighs about 150 pounds, and is suspended by four pieces of steel tube. It was a monumental effort to make the fixture and install it in the thirteen foot ceiling.

152974707.jpg

Cue Rack

The idea to make a cue rack started with the purchase of an antique bronze Art Deco lady figure. The antique ivory billiard ball held by the woman was an added embellishment. I designed and made the cue rack with all surfaces covered in various types of leather including python, shark, ostrich, and stingray. Recessed casters allow for mobility. The rack holds twenty cues.

152974710.jpg

152974711.jpg

152974712.jpg

Asking 16k for the package, that does not include crating and shipping. Table is located In Tucson Az. 520 977 3414

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I remember that table:D wow, finally done...and in my life time as well:thumbup: great job, hell of a light set up, and cue rack holder as well:D

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   1
Truly Amazing in every way.
It's obvious you are a person of considerable means, why put so much time, effort, love and money into making something this perfect and then sell it?

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wowwww !

Truly Bee-u-tee-full ! :cool:

I too am struck by your passion for detail. The cue rack is something to behold !

One Question: Does it come with a "French Maid" option to keep the place in top form?:D

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The view from the room is just magnificent but the table and the accessories make that view pale in comparison...this is my dream setup...

I know it doesn't help your sale but I'm just dead curious....with a dream setup like this why would u wanna sell?? I can't think of any possible upgrade..

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow! That is beautiful, in every sense of the word. I think I just saw my Kling blush.

Very, VERY nicely done and wish I had the cash.

RG

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Someone may come close to equalling your setup, but I don't think I'll ever see a nicer home setup than you have. Your table, light, cue rack, room, and view are just beautiful. I think your price is fair if someone is looking for the ultimate setup for their home room.

James

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not jealous of much when it's come to my pool table and home room, but that's a dream setup there. I really really like the table. really !

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the compliments!

I'm just trying to help my friend sell this table....I wish I owned it. All I did was take some photos for him.

He's moving to another state, and downsizing. Hence the sale....you guys are right though! It just don't get any better than this set up.

You think the photos make it look good? You should see it in person...or play on it, better yet!!

He's meticulous, to say the very least. Every detail is perfect on everything. (as you can see)

Good news is....Somebody is going to very happy before long... :)

Bad news is.....it won't be me. :(