Banking with the Beard

greenlight

Go
Silver Member
Recently got this book and love it. I bank with a lot more confidence now that i understand how spin, speed, cloth, temp, humidity, ect..... affects banking. There is so much good info in this book, not to mention some good stories too, i dont see how it can not improve anyone's game. Thanks Mr. The Beard. Banking on!

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
I got this book recently and just finished reading it and I'm PISSED. I'm pissed that I didn't get this book sooner. The Beard did a awesome job. No Fluff, and you know what I mean. How many times have you gotten a dvd of book that tells you the same crap over and over just to fill up space. Not here, this book is jam packed with USEFUL information. So much so that he warns you that if you dont want to know the physics of how a bank works skip to chapter so and so. (But dont skip it, that info is worth its weight in gold)

After I read this book I felt like I owed this guy more money for it and I have NEVER felt that way about a instructional media. NICE JOB FREDDY! I hope I get a chance to meet you and play you some the next time I'm in Chicago.

antinul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone read the books and seen the videos? Could you recommend one over the other, or would you recommend both? Is the material the same in each format, or does one format have more information than the other?

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
This is the greatest book for learning bank shots. Is anyone familar with his other book Gos Pool & how it compares with Banking With The Beard? Is it worth picking up a copy?

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious fellas, were any of your books autographed? I ordered mine on amazon several months ago, nothing special about the order, and damn if I didn't get an autographed one. Is this normal?

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Just curious fellas, were any of your books autographed? I ordered mine on amazon several months ago, nothing special about the order, and damn if I didn't get an autographed one. Is this normal?

I believe I got mine from amazon & it's not autographed. Maybe you have to order one from the beards web site to get an autograph.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe I got mine from amazon & it's not autographed. Maybe you have to order one from the beards web site to get an autograph.

I would think that would be the way to get an autograph, but mine came from Amazon, with autograph. Dunno why, but I'll keep it, LOL

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
All on Amazon and my web autographed

You didnt get it from my website, my Amazon or Ebay store, because they all come autographed. There are other distributors on Amazon, including Amazon themselves, selling my book but those do not come autographed.

Beard

To answer a previous poster here, yes the GosPool is packed with more bank systems and info, and might even be a little more entertaining. 50% knowledge and 50% road stories.

WGCP

JUST ANOTHER DAY
I've got both books and DVD's... it is nice to read, study then see it executed on the DVD, and then practice the shot... absolutely a must have if you seriously want to learn why certain banks go, and others don't...:cool:

Both books are autographed by the Beard...

8up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried ordering it from Freddie's site using paypal but got some kind of error. So I went ahead and ordered it from amazon hopefully it is a signed copy.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
One of the best books ever released.
For those who are looking for knowledge....get it.

lg
Ingo

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
look guys
all of freddys stuff is great
wouldnt you want to know all he is willing to share???
buy them all!!!!

Railbird Hero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have both of his books and they look like theyve been through the ringer. I take these books everywhere I might have to wait for something. I have both autographed because I bought from his website, as well as buying a shirt. I need to order myself more shirts, I love when people walk up to me and say "Bank on Brother" I have not yet been able to purchase his DVDs. They were on the Christmas List. But Santa didnt bring them. I do know one thing. As soon as Im working or finally get state disability to start sending me checks the DVD's are one of the first things I plan on buying. As well as a few extra shirts. The stories are amazing, the bank info is the best Ive seen and I own quite a few books. All in all my advice. If you want to learn bank shots. Buy these books. I canno tell you how many games its helped me win, and the look on an opponents face when you make a nice crossover bank is worth the price alone.

Railbird Hero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both DVD are AWESOME!!!!!

USPS just delivered Banking With The Beard the Movie and Banks That Don't Go But Do (Both Volumes). I have watched Both discs on the Movie, and am halfway through the Volume 1 disk on the Banks That Don't Go But Do. I can honestly say that Freddy is one of my HEROs. He explains the information well, shares the great War Stories, and just naturally seems like a great teacher. I hope I can meet him in person some day, to thank him, and let him know he is a worthy idol. I have owned the books for a couple years now, and seeing how he produces the results on these DVDs is great. I'm sure it'll take me many a hours on the table practicing these to own these shots as well as he does but I have the knowledge and now its up to me to ingrain these into my mind and muscle memory. If your on the fence about these, I can only tell you I wish I could have owned these sooner. I don't see how you couldn't learn/improve after watching these.

PS-Thanks Sis, you've made me one happy camper. I owe you bigtime.