Room Owners Post Photo's Of Your Pool Room

Oku-74

Registered
We have 11 9ft pool taples(6 Diamonds 4 Brunswick and 1 söörengoord) and 5 12ft snooker. We gona switch 3 Brunswick to Diamonds in summer.

shooters plase is realy nice!:) You keep it good condition like we do. And yes it´s take lot of work but it´s whort it:)

Wags

2 pocket-one pocket table
Silver Member
Thank you. 64 tables - look at the signature for what kinds.

S

Scottster

Tinbender said:
Here are few pics of my room. some are not very clear.If your ever in Cameron, MO. stop by.

Paul

Your Pool Room looks bigger than the whole town of Cameron :D

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
Shooters

Wags said:
Thank you. 64 tables - look at the signature for what kinds.
Hi there,

I played some pool with friends at Shooters back in 2005, whilst I was in the Twin Cities playing snooker.

It's a real nice place and I enjoyed my evening there - quite a few people there took a shine to my English accent! :) Unfortunately though there is no full-sized snooker table - if there was I would make a point of always going there when I'm in the Twin Cities.

Best wishes.

Alan.

Wags

Silver Member
Shooters

Alan

I do remember you coming in and appreciate your good words. Unfortunately, we will probably never have a snooker table. As this is a forum of room owners, we all know that we need the tables to produce income. We would lose income replacing 1 to 2 (depending on a 10' or 12' table) of our tables with a snooker table. Americans are just not into the snooker aspect unless there is a pocket of "golf" players.

I do hope that it doesn't keep you away though. We (I) enjoyed your company and your visit and yes, you talk funny. LOL

Wags

Silver Member
Shooters

Oku-74 said:
Her is my room in finland...enjoy:) http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~skperala/J-S/

Beautiful - beautiful room. Your layout looks good. The decor has that simple but elegant look (like a Southwest cue) and the lines of the room with the windows and counters and tables are perfect. Congrats on a job well done. I hope the players flock to you in droves so the room can stay open for a long time.

Wags

Silver Member
HOB Weert said:
Hi all,

Go to www.hobweert.nl and then click on (360 Panorama)
You see a moving picture of my Poolhall, watch my cool 30 seat Arena...

MH
HOB Weert

Great 360 degree - great looking room - I might have to borrow from the 360 idea and do a 22,000 foot walk through. LOL

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
exterior pics

exterior shot of BB

Attachments

• PC171571.JPG
    PC171571.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 2,173

Buddha's Belly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seriously

Poolschool said:
No kidding... Seriously where are you located?

LOL JK

Living the dream!

Bali, Island . No kidding man we are @ the paradise Iz: cool:
Come on down, brother LOL

Attachments

• gallery_Hugo.jpg
    gallery_Hugo.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,243

Alan Morris

U.S. Snooker Association
Silver Member
Shooters

Wags said:
Alan

I do remember you coming in and appreciate your good words. Unfortunately, we will probably never have a snooker table. As this is a forum of room owners, we all know that we need the tables to produce income. We would lose income replacing 1 to 2 (depending on a 10' or 12' table) of our tables with a snooker table. Americans are just not into the snooker aspect unless there is a pocket of "golf" players.

I do hope that it doesn't keep you away though. We (I) enjoyed your company and your visit and yes, you talk funny. LOL
Hi there,

I totally understand the predicament billiard room owners have in installing a full-size snooker table, I am happy to say however that I am aware of quite a number of room owners in the United States who have put in a snooker table over the past year which from my point of view is good news in wanting to develop snooker in the United States.

When I'm next in the Twin Cities playing snooker, if my friends there have a evening planned for me to come over to Shooters again I will of course very much look forward to my visit there. I don't play that much pool to be honest, but I do enjoy playing and having a few laughs and drinks along the way! :)

Best wishes.

Alan.

sde

Silver Member
Anazeh Sands - West

I am not the room owner, but was asked by the owner to post these pics.

Anazeh Sands, Wyoming, MI(Grand Rapids) opened in 1963 and has been in continuous 24/7 operation ever since. It has NEVER been closed.

There are plans for a major renovation including a substantial addition that may require a brief closing of the room. I say what a shame to break a 44 year tradition.

I plan to post pics of the renovation as it develops and then more after the completion.

Please excuse my photography skills (or lack of).

100_0388 (Medium).jpg

100_0391 (Medium).jpg

100_0392 (Medium).jpg

100_0393 (Medium).jpg

100_0394 (Medium).jpg

Steve

Last edited: