One Pocket is so slow....

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Many pool tournaments have a 'buy back in' option if you lose a match.

But 1 pocket is so slow....

...it has a 'buy back out' option if you win a match!

Jeff Livingston

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
1 pocket is so slow...

heard it usta be customary when you played a long set to put moth balls in the pockets, so the moths wouldnt eat to many holes in the felt before you finished.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not being a 1P player, I'm not sure why these jokes just jumped into my mind yesterday. But here they are... Please add any of yours.

One Pocket is so slow....

...One time, I air-barreled $500 on a 1P game...

...I lost but could cover the bet because by then my Social Security had kicked-in!

Jeff Livingston

And 9-Ball is too fast! :rolleyes:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One pocket is slow but to really make sure you make live stream viewers contemplate suicide, be sure to have Gabe Owen COACH George Breedlove in between shots.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Where is it written that a pool game needs to be fast?

It is written, my son, in the sacred tablets of 6-holes, written long ago by the wise ones. It is written: A pox on ye who defy it.

1-Pocket is so slow...

...that to have an accurate handle, one guy who plays it calls himself, "3andstop." :grin-square:

This is supposed to be humorous thread, but...:rolleyes:

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
One of the guys on the Des Moines thread decided to host a 1-P tournament next weekend. Why? Well, one of the reasons was a joke I put there and that helped stimulate the tourney talk and low and behold, a 1-P tourney!!!

I was gonna go play in it, but if it's filled with people who apparently have no fun in life, I might just pass. Do 1-Pocket players even have fun playing the game, or what?

Hello, McFly? All news is good news when it comes to 1-Pocket, I'd think....but maybe that's just me.

Jeff Livingston