Ginacue 40th Anniversary ebony/ivory/silver for sale

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Hi cue fans

This is one of a number of large scale cues I will be listing over Christmas. I am sure most of you know this cue. This is a pristine, unmarked example of the Ginacue 40th Anniversary. It looks like it just left Ernies workshop.

Ebony forearm with stylised ivory inlays and oodles of silver work intricately laid between the ebony and ivory. Its better to look at pictures than have me describe it. Ernies signature is in the forearm. The ringwork is double silver with ivory ovals at all positions. Wrap is Ernies trade mark pigskin leather with double grooves at the top and bottom. Butt sleeve is a repeat of the forearm and features an ivory butt cap with Ginacue logo. Joint is piloted ivory with 5/16-18 pin and has the 40th Anniversary logo on the side. Two matching shafts which are in perfect condition. Leather Whitten 1x2 with Gina logo and outer sleeve. Matching ebony/ivory/silver joint protectors included with Gina logo.

Whilst specs for a cue of this nature are probably not required, I am more than happy to provide them to any interested parties.

The cash price is SOLD shipped anywhere in the world with part trades being examined on individual merit (please keep the part trades sensible, only quality gear).

PM me or email to simon.dvali@ntlworld.com for more details or to discuss the cue. More pictures are available. This is a good opportunity if a 40th Anniversary is missing from your collection.

Sincerely

Si
015-1.jpg

009-8.jpg

013-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

017-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

024.jpg

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Great Cue!

Thanks Kenny. Serious cue here.

This is one of my favorite cues of all time. I bought one new from Ernie back in 2003. Of interest, he told me that each one of the small silver curly-Q`s required a special tool to be made so the curly could be made, as each one is wrapped to a different shape, with many to a different size and length.

Quite the cue. Phenomenal when holding it with the light blinking off the silver.

Worth everything you are asking and more! :yeah:

Take care,

Will Prout

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
WOW, one of the finest cues I have ever seen. Wish I could afford to lock that away for a few years. To the buyer-Lucky Man-Or Woman!!!!!!!!

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Come on now people.....throw in your Searings, Tascarellas, Herceks, Szambotis, Showmans, Haleys, Manzinos, Ginacues and Black Boars as a part exchange.

Price reduction to EVEN LOWER THAN BEFORE

Si

Last edited:

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Page 7 for one of the nices cues i now - no chance :grin-square:
As a Gina lover i hope to add that one to my collection one time - in the far future :rolleyes:
Awesome cue and GL with the sale,
Erich

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Page 7 for one of the nices cues i now - no chance :grin-square:
As a Gina lover i hope to add that one to my collection one time - in the far future :rolleyes:
Awesome cue and GL with the sale,
Erich

Great cue!! Now would be a great time to add that to you collection.

Ernie has started working on the design for his batch of 60th anniversary cue.....

:smile:

keepitreal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ginacue!

HELLO Simon! It has certainly been a while. Are you still on the tour? Will you be getting to the states this year any tournements or shows?? Gorgeous Gina .. do you still have Mr. Orange Crush?? What other cues are you toting these days?? Hope all is very well with you and all of your family. Best Wishes.. Brett