Mike Durbin Cocobolo Cue F/S - Cheap!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
This cue is a superb player even with the 10.5 mm shaft it comes with. Butt and shaft nice and straight. If you want a ding free cue don't buy this one. It has about 200 tiny dings on the butt sleeve, forearm in good condition. Nice maple deco rings in all positions. Durbin cues are excellent players and come highly recommended. Will include the Gilbert shaft I got with this cue for an extra $100. Cue with original shaft SOLD shipped CONUS. If you like a thin shaft, this one is for you. If you think you don't like thin shafts, this one will surprise you, awesome player! Almost forgot, buck horn joint, my favorite.
IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

Last edited:

kankakeekid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My opinion is that Mike Durbin cues are one of the best hitting. I've had a custom Durbin for about 7 years now after being introduced to them by a close friend. Mike is a class act and pays attention to detail. Cues hit impecable, someone will love the way this cue hits. They have been with me through a few state titles and numerous tourneys.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
True!

This is my first Durbin cue. Was pleasantly surprised how well they play and the quality of his workmanship. Always good to hear from a Durbin user that has some years of history playing one, thanks. There is a buyer on the fence for this one, so hurry if interested. This definitely won't be the last Durbin I own. Just selling to invest in more cues coming soon.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Durbin with Buck Horn

Anyone else have a Durbin for sale in the $250 to $400 range I would like to see it, PM me. These play so well, don't see many for sale. The buck horn joint on this cue is a added bonus.
Yes Lampshade that is cheap, can't figure out why it's still here. Even with the thin shaft it's a spectacular player. I really enjoy playing it, another is definitely in my future. Just have to thin the herd at this time.

Last edited:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Thanks!

Thanks Lampshade for confirming this is a steal price. Maybe priced to low. Plays as good or better than cues priced twice as much or more. At this price I can afford to keep it.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
great looking cue man! those dings don't look that deep. you sure that isn't rosewood? is it a 3/8-10 pin? that buckhorn sleeved or is it solid buckhorn? does the gilbert shaft have matching ring work?

would you consider selling just the butt?

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Dings not that deep, just lots of tiny ones. Joint is sleeved buck horn. Pretty sure now, that the wood is dark rich colored Bacote. 3/8x10 pin, Gilbert ring work not matching. Standard dash ring Gilbert collar. Best playing cue of the many I own for this price. Will sell the butt only, if you have no need for the shaft/shafts. $250 :grin:

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Still for Sale

This cue has generated lots of interest but no buyer yet. This is a great deal on a fine player. Think I will try the Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft on it, that I have for sale. The thinner original shaft plays great as well and is dead straight.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Options!

The "Edge" shaft plays terrific with this cue as well. PM me if interested. Three shaft options for this one now.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Durbin Player!

Thanks Blucollar, looks like this one will be gone Thursday, if no one jumps on it before then, hurry!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Sold?

Payment pending, may be sold. Contact me for second option if interested and payment is not received soon.

justinb386

Banned
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I really love Durbin cues. One of my 1st cues was a Durbin sneaky pete (one of the 1st cues Mike Durbin ever made), and I really miss that cue. I got it back in the mid 90's (around the same time Durbin started making cues), and I was only 15 years old (I think at the time). I played awesome with that cue, and have had many Durbin cues over the years, but always ended up selling them when I really needed the money:(. I really wish I had the $250, or I would buy it (if it was still available). I see that his cues keep getting pricier over the years (they just keep going up in value). They are amazing players.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Next!

Have three people that want this cue, waiting till Thursday for payment from any one person. Cue will then be available to the next person to contact me if not sold. Maybe this one is meant to stay with me? Good eye Justin, I was also pleasantly surprised how well Durbin cues play. I definitely will get another some day. You don't see many for sale.

Last edited: