The Pool Power Shot System

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I've read the book. There are some great ideas in there. I am still not very good applying them yet, but I know I will and they are good. Great book at its price, Robin.

Gửi từ IM-A870L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks

I've read the book. There are some great ideas in there. I am still not very good applying them yet, but I know I will and they are good. Great book at its price, Robin.

Gửi từ IM-A870L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thanks Damien,

Ive had a lot of people who had been playing for some time but were having trouble purchase this technique.

The overall feedback from it was....I used it and then put it down and when I came back to it I got it.

I think there are reasons for this: 1 is it new to them, 2. Since everything is the same the deliver to point is true. When people are guessing and trying to feel something that doesn't have parameters to go by that enable a solid decision they are picking out all kinds of points to hit many of them wrong for the shot.

When you start using this, the hit point is not wrong but your delivery skill might not be the best. When you realize your delivery is off you can adjust that and then it clicks. I have had people tell me they felt their games went up 2 to 3 balls in a short period of time because they had played for years but were unsure of what they did. Upon using this they were sure and confident and it made a lot of difference to them.

I did everything I could to make shot making just as simple as it should be. From my feedback I think I did ok.

Thanks for the purchase. If you need me give me a call or email me.

Robin

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Website Information

I am a bit confused as to the whole list of your books. Can you clearly list each and in order for purpose?

Try my website.

My latest material is The Acquiring Excellence in Pool Series-The Target Ball Concept--Aiming, Flight of the Cue Ball--Side Spin and Robbing the Bank Shot-Banking.

The first two books

Aim is the Game in Pool is my first book
and
The Pool Power Shot System

The Pool Power Shot System is most of what is in the Target Ball Concept I found some additional things that helped that material in the Target Ball Concept enough to refine the material do it ebook and to a wider audience for much less money per purchase. I set the stage in this book for the Reverse Engineering of Side Spin Allowances that takes place in The Flight of the Cue Ball.

Robbing the Bank Shot is about a banking convention that I use on all Bank Shots but is very helpful on Passover and Back Cut Banks for One Pocket.

Note: There is no magic bullet for all bank shots. You have to learn them. Its a lot easier if you have one technique for Bank Assessment because the information you learn from that point is collective and can be learned by you remembering how things went. Someone who was a novice gave me a 1 star rating because they are a novice. Most people buy the books and they dont come back to give a rating but they will ask me a few questions via email, but the one guy who didnt bother asking me any questions was nice enough to give me a 1 star rating. If I thought that would have happened I would have never put the book out. For $2.99 cents I can make learning bank shots a whole lot easier, I use this method to assess every bank I play. I dont make all them but I do make a lot of them and that is what usually wins me games in One Pocket because I keep shooting for my pocket and leave them in or really close.