Ron Haley

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This man continues to amaze me with his innovative designs in a traditionally built cue with no CNC. I absolutely love his work!!!

2006Cues_02.jpg

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Hey Jamie,
I absolutely agree. Ron's work is beyond description. Between now and the end of the VF event I am going to be very disappointed if I don't own one of his cues.

Jimmy

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NKT said:
I was just quoted a tentative delivery date of 2014. lol... :::sigh:::

Wow, Ron quoted me 2011 just this last August! The train has definitely left the station, glad I got on board when I did.

Zeek

Cue Freek
Silver Member
My Haley may be plain in comparison to those coming out of his shop recently, but I'm proud to own one and impressed with the execution of the points/veneers and of course the silver ringwork... Considering how few cues Ron makes per year, the wait time is bound to keep rising.

haleypics014.jpg

haleypics004.jpg

haleypics002.jpg

haleypics003.jpg

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Zeek said:
My Haley may be plain in comparison to those coming out of his shop recently, but I'm proud to own one and impressed with the execution of the points/veneers and of course the silver ringwork... Considering how few cues Ron makes per year, the wait time is bound to keep rising.

haleypics014.jpg

haleypics004.jpg

haleypics002.jpg

haleypics003.jpg
That cue looks great!
I assure you, Ron puts everythng into ANY CUE HE BUILDS!!
He really enjoys cue work,
I hope some of you will get a chance to meet Ron, Hes truly a gentleman, who I have the greatest respect for"
enjoy your cue!

Vinman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if Ron has been featured in the cue makers section of Inside Pool magazine?

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vinman said:
Does anyone know if Ron has been featured in the cue makers section of Inside Pool magazine?

Fred Agnir writes that article and he posts here under Cornerman. You might shoot him a PM to ask.

Koop

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vinman said:
Thanks Koop!

Any time buddy. Fred is has an inordinate amount of knowledge when it comes to cues and cuemakers so I am sure he can help you out.

Regards,
Koop

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Ron's Execution And Attention To Detail Is Awesome.

He's Also Oneof The Nicest Cuemakers That I Have Ever Dealt With. My Order Changed From A Plain Four Point Cue, Into 2 Fancy 8 Point Cues, And Ron Was Amazingly Helpful And Understanding Through The Process.