White diamond billiards march results-$$$63,565.00

akbabycakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup: WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS RESULTS!!!!!
FULL FIELD OF 128 PLAYERS---54 ON THE ALTERNATE LIST

TOTAL PAYOUT WITH 2 CALCUTTAS--$63,565.00

1-JAMES BARAKS
2-JOEY GRAY
3-MIKE BLACK
4-CLIFF JOYNER
5-6--DARYL BIGGART,JAMES WALDEN
7-8--JOEY BARNES,DERRICK CANTU
9-12--KENNY LOFTIS
MARK CAVALIER
JOHN HENNESSEE
KEVIN GUIMOND

WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS WOULD LIKE TO PERSONNALLY THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN MAKING OUR TOURNAMENT A GREAT SUCCESS!
ALL THE PLAYERS AND CALCUTTA BUYERS ARE THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY AND WE APPRECIATE EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT EVENT AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!

THANKS AGAIN,
CHRIS AND ASHLEY

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great time as usual. Thanks for a great tournament, great food and a great staff!

~Mitch

Gucci Man

Banned
Tourney

This was my first and deff not my last tourney!!!! Great pool room and great people all around!! I went home loser but will bring more ammo next trip!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
First was about $23,000!

I always review the payouts on the LIVE show.

Ray

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
This was my first and deff not my last tourney!!!! Great pool room and great people all around!! I went home loser but will bring more ammo next trip!!

I'll just give you some of my money, you cant possibly trick it off as bad as I can lol

Sw10balltour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Think the auction will eventually reach the $100k mark? Getting closer every time. Sure SVB will show up for that one

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Think the auction will eventually reach the $100k mark? Getting closer every time. Sure SVB will show up for that one

Well this time since SVB won SBE he did the right thing by going to play there.

SVB will go for $4500 to $5k if he plays at white diamond. Too many champions show up it makes the other players worth less.