Pool's greatest kept secrets--REVEALED!!!

Bob Callahan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
  • Kamui chalk is expensive, and hard to find--not because it's flying off the shelves, but because of the rarity of the ingredients: powder from unicorn horns, virgin tears, and purified dihydrogen monoxide. It has to cure for 5 years.
  • Mosconi didn't miss or quit at 526 balls. He did temporarily stop the proceedings, get affidavits, and ran everybody off. He ran 498 more balls for a total of 1024. He didn't miss then, but quit because he liked that number--since he was a robot, and also because he knew no mere human could ever hope top it. The only witness to the entire run was a guy named Forrest. The Mosconibot was designed by the man who eventually started the Kamui company.
  • The lowest deflection shafts are made from 100% pure cotton. They are very expensive because only two cue makers ever knew how to properly taper them, and both passed on without passing on their knowledge. No ferrule or tip, and your grandmother could draw five rails effortlessly with one. There were only seven ever made--although, sometimes one can be found in a pawn shop, or on eBay, because folks just don't know what they have. There is a secret cabal of cue makers on AZBilliards trying to rediscover this ancient, lost cue-making technique. They hope to sell the patent to Kamui.
  • Earl ran a 31-pack once, He would have ran more, but he got distracted by the wall clock. The second hand was jumping, instead of moving smoothly. He made all the witnesses sign non-disclosure agreements, because he was afraid it would hurt his action. BTW, he did this with an unaltered Cuetec whose design was copied from a secret Kamui-designed cue.
  • There is but one true aiming system. It's called "The Third Eye". It was discovered by a hustler who called himself, "T. Lobsang Rampa". You must close your eyes when shooting, and rely on your third eye to see the shot. Only vegans have the purity to use it, and then it takes 20 years to master. On his home table, he once made over 2000 consecutive wing shots with his regular eyes closed the whole time. A DVD and book are available directly through Kamui, Inc.
  • Efren really is a magician. He is a brujo of the highest rank, and was tutored in the dark arts by a vampire about whom nothing much is known for sure, except his name: Cesar Morales. There are rumors though: It was said that Mr. Morales could stare at the balls and they'd run into the holes in fear. He once beat Chuck Norris one-handed in one-pocket, and Norris got use both hands, and all of his chi. Chuck quit karate shortly thereafter, because without his chi, he was just a husk of his former self. Efren and Chuck both sit on the board of directors of Kamui.
  • You have to pay for water at Hank's now, because it's not normal water anymore, but has an added blend of special herbs and spices. These wonderful essences temporarily enhance a player's ability by at least two balls. All the greatest players go to Hanks at least once a week to partake. It explains why two geezers did so well at the Open this year. It's a Kamui product.
  • The best break cue is made by cue maker Erwin Schrödinger, and uses his patented Negative Entropy design in a top-secret method which amplifies the energy you put into the cue by 2-fold. This explains Larry Nevel's break, since he exclusively breaks with Erwin's cues. The super-hard tips are made from quark-gluon plasma, and glow in the dark. The name on the tip patent is "Masato Hiraoka".

There are more, but I'm afraid to stay on this computer too long, lest someone tracks my IP...there are spies everywhere!!!

Mr441

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe all of what you wrote except the part about Chuck Norris...NO ONE could beat Chuck Norris at anything!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
  • Kamui chalk is expensive, and hard to find--not because it's flying off the shelves, but because of the rarity of the ingredients: powder from unicorn horns, virgin tears, and purified dihydrogen monoxide. It has to cure for 5 years.
  • Mosconi didn't miss or quit at 526 balls. He did temporarily stop the proceedings, get affidavits, and ran everybody off. He ran 498 more balls for a total of 1024. He didn't miss then, but quit because he liked that number--since he was a robot, and also because he knew no mere human could ever hope top it. The only witness to the entire run was a guy named Forrest. The Mosconibot was designed by the man who eventually started the Kamui company.
  • The lowest deflection shafts are made from 100% pure cotton. They are very expensive because only two cue makers ever knew how to properly taper them, and both passed on without passing on their knowledge. No ferrule or tip, and your grandmother could draw five rails effortlessly with one. There were only seven ever made--although, sometimes one can be found in a pawn shop, or on eBay, because folks just don't know what they have. There is a secret cabal of cue makers on AZBilliards trying to rediscover this ancient, lost cue-making technique. They hope to sell the patent to Kamui.
  • Earl ran a 31-pack once, He would have ran more, but he got distracted by the wall clock. The second hand was jumping, instead of moving smoothly. He made all the witnesses sign non-disclosure agreements, because he was afraid it would hurt his action. BTW, he did this with an unaltered Cuetec whose design was copied from a secret Kamui-designed cue.
  • There is but one true aiming system. It's called "The Third Eye". It was discovered by a hustler who called himself, "T. Lobsang Rampa". You must close your eyes when shooting, and rely on your third eye to see the shot. Only vegans have the purity to use it, and then it takes 20 years to master. On his home table, he once made over 2000 consecutive wing shots with his regular eyes closed the whole time. A DVD and book are available directly through Kamui, Inc.
  • Efren really is a magician. He is a brujo of the highest rank, and was tutored in the dark arts by a vampire about whom nothing much is known for sure, except his name: Cesar Morales. There are rumors though: It was said that Mr. Morales could stare at the balls and they'd run into the holes in fear. He once beat Chuck Norris one-handed in one-pocket, and Norris got use both hands, and all of his chi. Chuck quit karate shortly thereafter, because without his chi, he was just a husk of his former self. Efren and Chuck both sit on the board of directors of Kamui.
  • You have to pay for water at Hank's now, because it's not normal water anymore, but has an added blend of special herbs and spices. These wonderful essences temporarily enhance a player's ability by at least two balls. All the greatest players go to Hanks at least once a week to partake. It explains why two geezers did so well at the Open this year. It's a Kamui product.
  • The best break cue is made by cue maker Erwin Schrödinger, and uses his patented Negative Entropy design in a top-secret method which amplifies the energy you put into the cue by 2-fold. This explains Larry Nevel's break, since he exclusively breaks with Erwin's cues. The super-hard tips are made from quark-gluon plasma, and glow in the dark. The name on the tip patent is "Masato Hiraoka".

There are more, but I'm afraid to stay on this computer too long, lest someone tracks my IP...there are spies everywhere!!!

i'll have some of what he's drinking!!!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ah, you sly devil. At first I thought Kamui was involved in only the top 7 of pool's greatest kept secrets and not the eighth. But a little research and ...

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hehehhehhehehehihihihhahahha that was really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like it!

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in awe. Satire at it's highest level. (it's not really true ,is it ?) Tramp Steamer , take note: your art form is in good hands.:smilewinkgrin:

playpool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Most of what is written is the absolute truth. The few bits that are terribly wrong will be revealed in a Tell All DVD to be announced at a later date.

This masterful DVD is being produced by an unknown highly sought after chalk company with ties to the underworld.

After much research I actually contacted these folks and all they said to me was "And Double Dumb Ass On You" and hung up.

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Funny stuff,Great researching. I like it but how long before the robots highjack it???

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

lol. Here's another: I forgot who it was that said it, but when Mooris first came out, someone quipped that the reason they were such great tips was because Moori had all these Japanese peasant women in the factory somewhere chewing whale blubber to stick the layers together.

Lou Figueroa

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
I onced played with a Tuesday Lobsang Rampa. He came through Texas on the way from Tibet to England. Could this be the same guy as T. Lobsang Rampa???

Last edited:

theredfury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
in a straight stop shot...id like to draw it five rails then land again on the same spot where i had my cueball....id buy the dvd to learn these...

regards
ron

sure is funny...very very nice...

Bob Callahan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I onced played with a Tuesday Lobsang Rampa. He came through Texas on the way from Tibet to England. Could this be the same guy as T. Lobsang Rampa???

Well, the guy I met said he was Thursday Lobsang Rampa...but you know how sneaky hustlers can be.

I believe all of what you wrote except the part about Chuck Norris...NO ONE could beat Chuck Norris at anything!

Chuck Norris is a wuss! When my daughter was in Girl Scouts, and Norris was in his prime, she knocked on his door to try to sell him some cookies. He said, "I don't want no stinkin' cookies!" She immediately dropped into the Waving-Hands-Like-Clouds position from the Yang style of T'ai chi ch'uan. He ran back into the house screaming, "PLEASE don't hurt me!!!", and sent his housekeeper to the door with a check for $1000, and a note that said, "Little girl, promise you won't tell anyone!"

Bruce Lee, on the other hand, once put together a 6-pack using Kamui nunchucks.

I like it Callahan! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliment, Mr. Helfert--but you're still not getting the last two. I've seen your break:

JayBreak-1.jpg

Besides, I have it on good authority you are also on the Board of Directors of Kamui, Inc.

Missing Link

Lock N Link
Silver Member
pred·a·tor

Noun:

1.An animal that naturally preys on others.
2.A rapacious, exploitative person or group.

Kamui

Name, Male

1. Portrays the majesty of god
2. Hunts the Majesty of god

So Preadator and Kamui merge and the name means "An exploitative group portraying the majesty of god".....sounds legit.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
Kamui chalk is expensive, and hard to find--not because it's flying off the shelves, but because of the rarity of the ingredients: powder from unicorn horns, virgin tears, and purified dihydrogen monoxide. It has to cure for 5 years.

Damn, those must be hard to find.