Banned Team Names

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Good to see "The Meat" and "Fah Cue" are still available for use.

Shakeysmooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some friends submitted "Kill Whitey" for a TAP team, but "corporate" said "Name Not Approved"...so they changed their name to
"Name Not Approved"

Aten

m8
Silver Member
not a single team in my league would be allowed to play in the APA with their current names lol

flash5153

none
Silver Member
"stroke it" is banned?? What???

What does the announcement sound like at a APA event??

" Good morning everyone" and "have a nice day" is up on table 1.???? LMAO

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
here's the dumb part. "we don't want to project a low class image or offend the twenty other people in your local league... So let's post every single tacky offensive name on our website so millions of people can be offended and get a bad impression."

I mean, we don't need two hundred examples of unacceptable names, if that's really the point of the list.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahaha. I got a kick out of this. My team name was "Off Constantly" in 2011, but it wasn't an APA league. I wonder where they pull the list from. Surely there aren't too many if any other teams with that name.

I had fun with it anyway, lol.

barboxbanks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They make a big stink about sexually offensive names but Janette Lee can have her boobies hanging out all over the place in every APA photo... wait I got it! what if you made a Asian sexually based name?? Apparently that is cool bro. Start the list below.

The Black Wildo
Budakake

Ok I give up that's harder than it initially seemed lol..