stoney stones new cue

rob@BPQ

custom cue maker
Silver Member
spanish bull wrap from martin finishes this cue off.
robert harris

Attachments

• stoney 2 003.jpg
    stoney 2 003.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,045
  • stoney 2 004.jpg
    stoney 2 004.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,042
  • stoney cue 005.jpg
    stoney cue 005.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,138
  • stoney cue 004.jpg
    stoney cue 004.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,212
  • stoney cue 003.jpg
    stoney cue 003.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,059

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There sure are some nice cues coming out of Panama City Fl. Rob got any pics of the joint? Great work B.T.W.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stoney loves his rod!

Hope he keeps old reliable. If this cue hits like the fancy cue I hit with Stoney should be very happy.
Did you make 19 3/4 ozs?
Nick :)

stoneystone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant wait to get this cue friday at 3:00 ill be in Panama City to meet Rob, im super excited, i played with the cue he made for his brother paul, it hits perfect! thanks Rob for building a cue with more work in it than i exspected!!!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The hit is suprising.

I cant wait to get this cue friday at 3:00 ill be in Panama City to meet Rob, im super excited, i played with the cue he made for his brother paul, it hits perfect! thanks Rob for building a cue with more work in it than i exspected!!!

Nice hard hit!
Congrats Stone Man.
Your brain damaged buddy,

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Stoney Stone ...

I have heard the name Stoney Stone so much in my local pool room I thought the guy was some made up pool playing Super Hero... Till one day I went to a pool tourny that I use to go to on a regular basis down in Florida just off I-10 called Bev'S 55 OR 65 don't even remember the right name now. When a player and some friends of his came in that did'nt normally show up... (I must be getting old cause this just happened in the past year ) One of the older guys with him drew my attention because he had a old cedar cue case that looked really nice... When I got to talking to him he told me he had made the case by hand himself ... His friend was a player and a nice person I did not know who he was but he drew my attention at the time because he was warming up and making some outragious shots on the table. His face showed no emotion in it, like it was set in Stone ...lol...

As the tourny was about to start I learned the players name was Stoney Stone ...lol...I guess he is not just some made up playing Super Hero that gets talked about in local pool halls around South Georgia... He is the real deal and that was evident by the the price he drew in the Calcutta. On that day he drew Country Calvin in the first round and Country Calvin was on that day and put Stoney Stone into the loser bracket... It was a great match to watch and just goes to show when your out there playing be carefull you never know who may walk in that door.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How about the joint!!

Can you show the top of the cue with the joint and pin please?
Radial pin Ivory maybe?

Thanks,