7' Diamond Professional pool table for sale.

CJRamirez

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
7' Diamond Pro-Am pool table for sale.

I'm selling my 2009 7' Diamond pro-am table. It has brand new simonis 860 HR cloth on it. Table was covered less than 2 months ago. Table has black diamond wood on the top and sides. Also included in the deal is the black diamond light, black diamond table cover, diamond rack, aramith super pro balls, and the rail and table brushes.

I will ship at buyers expense, but would prefer a local pick up. I'm asking $4000 for the whole package. I've looked all over the Internet and you will be hard up to find a complete package deal at this price. More pics available apon request. The table is my garage so I can take whatever kind of pictures you would like.

85328aac.jpg

9eea8147.jpg

a7667bfd.jpg

16fe9bc6.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Is this table an actual diamond professional table with 3 pieces of slate for portability or is it a smart table/pro-am table with the one piece slate?

CJRamirez

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this table an actual diamond professional table with 3 pieces of slate for portability or is it a smart table/pro-am table with the one piece slate?

This is a Pro-Am 1 piece table. Sorry if I missworded and mis lead anyone. Good question though and the more the better so I can put out there what I have to offer.