Cory Barnhart Cues

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
I'm looking to get some feedback from the masses. I really like the look of Barnhart cues and I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on how they play?

Thank you in advance.

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a cocobolo merry widow. I think it is great. A couple of things to note is the shaft is 29.5" with a 29" butt. Also the butt is beefier than typical cues of today. I think I measured mine at 1.28" at the buttcap. I am inexperienced but have been able to really loosen my grip and feel the weight of the cue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
I have a cocobolo merry widow. I think it is great. A couple of things to note is the shaft is 29.5" with a 29" butt. Also the butt is beefier than typical cues of today. I think I measured mine at 1.28" at the buttcap. I am inexperienced but have been able to really loosen my grip and feel the weight of the cue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the input. I'll be talking to him next week, so I'll keep in mind the things you said.

Thanks again, Boof.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Catamount

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a bubinga merry widow, and it is the best playing cue I've had or tried. The balance is just right, as is the hit (not too hard, not too soft). I have a number of excellent cues, but there is just something special about my Barnhart. The feeling of cue ball control is unique IME. I know I could spend a LOT more money and not get a better player.

Cory is great to deal with, and he can tune the shaft to suit your preferences (diameter, taper, tip etc.).

Last edited: