New Room ,The Cue Billiards

Poolwiz99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Room ,The Cue Billiards,near Valley Forge

A new room opening up on Wednesday June 2 100 West Schuylkill Rd. Pottstown .19465 . The room is 25 minutes west of the Valley Forge Expo.Nice small room, with good food, Pizzaria with full menu available within premises.6 ,9 footers and 2 Diamond bar boxes great for practice before the 8 ball tourny in june.would love to see anyone stop in even if just to say hello and check out the room.Small tournys are in the works with some added money and good payouts no skimming.For any info you can contact me Randy at Poolwiz99@aol.comAlso very good rates 4.50 per hour and some daily specials will be available,Hope to see you all soon

Last edited:

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Good Luck to them

A new room opening up on Wednesday June 2 100 West Schuylkill Rd. Pottstown .19465 . The room is 25 minutes west of the Valley Forge Expo.Nice small room, with good food, Pizzaria with full menu available within premises.6 ,9 footers and 2 Diamond bar boxes great for practice before the 8 ball tourny in june.would love to see anyone stop in even if just to say hello and check out the room.Small tournys are in the works with some added money and good payouts no skimming.For any info you can contact me Randy at Poolwiz99@aol.comAlso very good rates 4.50 per hour and some daily specials will be available,Hope to see you all soon

Randy
I heard about this from Herb, glad to see him take interest and not close it down, with all of his other interest, he will do ok.
Please send any flyers to me and I will post them for my players.
With you there for support I think it will do good.

Im just making it here, say hello to all my Pottstown friends
i heard Foxys is closed ?

Mickey
aka highrun55

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
Best of luck in the new room! If you happen to see Tim and Dona Sellman in there shooting say hi from an ole friend.

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Amazing how sometimes things just fall into place.
While checking out an old thread from 6/20/09, I came across a post you made.
Then i go to your profile page because under you signature it says your opening a room. Very weird that i came across it today just when your announcing the opening.
Good luck with the room.