O'Neil Cue Cases

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will be putting in an order with O'Neil soon.
1x2 and 2x4 cases
If you would like one of their larger dealer cases let me know what you need and I can add it to the order.
Keep in mind O'Neil is a small company and it takes some time to get orders filled.

P1250149.jpg

P1250142-1.jpg

P1250144.jpg

P1250145.jpg

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pricing and color choices for O'Neil Cases:

1x1 -- 58.00 Storage on end
1x2 -- 60.00 Storage on end
1x2 -- 82.00 Storage along full length of rear
2x2 -- 82.00 Storage on end
2x2 -- 90.00 End Bound case rounded corners Storage on end
2x4 -- 85.00 Storage on end
3x3 -- 85.00 Storage on end
Ball Case -- 68.00
4x8 -- 128.00
6x6 -- 128.00
12x12 -- 170.00 Dealer case
8x16 -- 170.00 Dealer case
12x12 -- 215.00 Dealer display case w/stand up trays

Shipping - $15.00 to the lower 48

INTERIOR COLOR options are:
Black
Navy Blue (dark metallic blue used in the 2x4 case pictured above)
Dark Green
Bright Red

Here are some EXTERIOR COLOR swatches.
I know its difficult to tell exact color over the internet so I took some with and without flash from different angles.

P2180006-1.jpg

P2180005.jpg

P2080002.jpg

P2080007.jpg

P2080004.jpg

P2080008.jpg

Last edited:

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are these leather cases or vinyl? Thanks.

O'Neil Cue Cases are manufactured by beautiful girls under ideal conditions with only the finest vinyl available in the rolling hills of SW Wisconsin U.S.A.

I can ask Mark about using leather. The company is O'Neil Leather Specialties so I would think leather could be available at additional cost.
If you are interested in upgrading to leather let me know what size and I will get a price quote together.

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That's strange - I have ordered these before (for about the same price, if not exact), and the ONLY choice was real leather. Admittedly, I ordered them from a dealer, but I'm still surprised to see they have moved to vinyl.

DanO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Matt, I live 25 miles away and the first I hear about this is here? I need to get out of my basement more.

Order with confidents, this guy is an A+ person.

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's strange - I have ordered these before (for about the same price, if not exact), and the ONLY choice was real leather. Admittedly, I ordered them from a dealer, but I'm still surprised to see they have moved to vinyl.

Just got off the phone with Mark.
Not sure where the misunderstanding is but O'Neil rarely built leather cue cases and he recommends against it for durability reasons.
Sounded like he has built very very few and Mark has been building cases since the 60's.
Leather would add between 75.00 and 150.00 to the price.
Ball cases can be done more easily because the small size = less waste.

O'Neil cases are sturdy solid cases either way and from the pic you can see how good the black vinyl looks.

Also I asked about the ability to alter the storage compartment to accept a cue ball. Mark said it could be done.
I am going to add that design change to the larger cases when I order.

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just got off the phone with Mark.
Not sure where the misunderstanding is but O'Neil rarely built leather cue cases and he recommends against it for durability reasons.
Sounded like he has built very very few and Mark has been building cases since the 60's.
Leather would add between 75.00 and 150.00 to the price.
Ball cases can be done more easily because the small size = less waste.

O'Neil cases are sturdy solid cases either way and from the pic you can see how good the black vinyl looks.

Also I asked about the ability to alter the storage compartment to accept a cue ball. Mark said it could be done.
I am going to add that design change to the larger cases when I order.

Thanks for checking. My thought is that the cases were so well-made that I didn't notice the difference between the vinyl and leather. Since all seams and exposed leather are concealed, a little bit of 'leather odor' spray would be all it would take to baffle me :) Plus, as you say - these prices would be amazingly cheap for real leather. Thanks.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I am interested in a 12x12 or 8x16....how do we do payment. In full now or on delivery, or a deposit, etc? What methods of payment accepted? Is shipping extra? If so, how much?

Thanks,
Joe

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
These are great cases... very well built. I had one of the larger ones and used it for storage for many years. Never had a cue warp, not once.

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Matt, I live 25 miles away and the first I hear about this is here? I need to get out of my basement more.

Order with confidents, this guy is an A+ person.

Thanks Dan.
Chad was planning a field trip to your place, it would be sweeeeet to see your inlay machine in person.
Inlays me wanna order a butt to go with the DanO shafts I shoot with.....
Or maybe a dealer case to fill full of em..........
Let me know if you are shooting in an tournys down there.
Would be fun to mix it up and shoot against some different people.

Thanks for checking. My thought is that the cases were so well-made that I didn't notice the difference between the vinyl and leather. Since all seams and exposed leather are concealed, a little bit of 'leather odor' spray would be all it would take to baffle me :) Plus, as you say - these prices would be amazingly cheap for real leather. Thanks.

You're welcome, Thanks for the bumps

Is it possible to get different color interior? Like a plush red?

Yes, bright red is available
I updated the info to include interior colors

I am interested in a 12x12 or 8x16....how do we do payment. In full now or on delivery, or a deposit, etc? What methods of payment accepted? Is shipping extra? If so, how much?

Thanks,
Joe

Certified Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover (My auto repair business accepts credit cards)
$15.00 to the lower 48 states

Last edited:

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd also be interested in one of the bigger ones (12x12 or 8x16). When do you expect to submit the order?

Thanks!

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was going to place it today but there has been enough interest Im going to wait till Mon Feb 21.
Let me know what you need an I will get you covered. :thumbup:

Ale Golem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How did you contact them? I'm having trouble getting through on their phone line, first the answering machine cut me off after about one sentance and now the phone just rings with no answer. I'm looking to buy a 1x1 or 1x2 black w/green lining case from them.