Billiard Channel Network on DIRECTV?

S

Scottster

I read in a different thread about the Billiard Channel Network on DIRECTV.

Any info on this? I went to directv's site and could not find any info.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Scottster said:

I gotta believe that this was some wishful thinking on another poster's part. Either that, or someone's "pullin' your chain". I can't see where there would be enough "faithful" viewers to warrant a whole channel dedicated to billiards. Sure, we'd watch it from time to time because we're "eat up with it" so to speak. But the average television viewer would rarely, if ever, tune in to it. Just my opinion.

Maniac

cincyman

Banned
Scottster said:

It was me who said it!!!!
# times a week on 644 which is ALTITUDE at about 3 in the morning the billiard club network comes on and shows a match form the us open or the derby. Just on the last month they showed all the derby bank matches and both rings games an hour at a time.

Last night they had SVB vs Sylver Ochoa first round from 2007 us open.
They are all an hour and really do not show a lot of pool as they are cut with commercials but it is something. They are the same matches you buy from accu stats only edited with commercials.

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
There's a few Directv channels throughout the 600s that show pool matches, and I've even seen one which shows tutorials occasionally. I only get one of these channels though. :( Setup WatchWizard with keyword 'billiards' and see what it finds.

cincyman

Banned
David Beck said:
There's a few Directv channels throughout the 600s that show pool matches, and I've even seen one which shows tutorials occasionally. I only get one of these channels though. :( Setup WatchWizard with keyword 'billiards' and see what it finds.
Lol Thats exactly what i did when i found these. And yes you are correct some 600s have pool, most recently SNY has had reruns of the world cup, and also they have matches from the world pool championships.

BPG24

Banned
I haven't had Direct TV in a few years but the Billiard Network used to be on there in the 600's... I don't know if it still is