What Model Meucci?

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
I haven't been able to find this model anywhere.

meucci.jpg

meucci_what.jpg

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
meuuci

if you send me an email @dukesqstopinpa@aol.com.....................I can do 1 step better

12ozCurl

Banned
First glance says a hubbart remake. Meucci remade some of the hubbarts in the early 90s. If it had points I would say it was from the paramount collection. I will do some research and post again.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
First glance says a hubbart remake. Meucci remade some of the hubbarts in the early 90s. If it had points I would say it was from the paramount collection. I will do some research and post again.

Yeah If it was marked Hubbart It sure would have made it easier. Thanks for the input and any research.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
First glance says a hubbart remake.

Just go back to the hall and win the guy one.;)

I keep a PP1 in my case for a backer upper cue. Plays just fine, and no, I won't play you for it Curl.

johnqbs

john@qbs
Silver Member
I haven't been able to find this model anywhere.

meucci.jpg

meucci_what.jpg
That is a m3 I had two of them a while back one I bought new.
I sold it and many times wanted it back, it was one of the best playing cues i have ever had. It has been so long ago not sure but I think I bought it in the mid to late 80s.

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
call Mike Erwin..Erwins Custom Cues

Mike Erwin made most all of the cues from start of Meucci until Bob went into Beef hybred meat. Call Mike at : 662-562-9009. You will not be sorry, he's the only person that has access to all of Meucci rings, parts, etc. Tell him Duke sent you...He will take good care of you, and the price will surprise you. This might be of the HI-Run series at that time. I was a Meucci Dealer for 15 years.

Last edited:

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
That is a m3 I had two of them a while back one I bought new.
I sold it and many times wanted it back, it was one of the best playing cues i have ever had. It has been so long ago not sure but I think I bought it in the mid to late 80s.

Thank you Johnqbs you are the man.

I see it here but I think it had to be late 80's I guess.
Meucci_M_Series-1.jpg

I appreciate the help and input everyone.

Thanks

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Mike Erwin made most all of the cues from start of Meucci until Bob went into Beef hybred meat. Call Mike at : 662-562-9009. You will not be sorry, he's the only person that has access to all of Meucci rings, parts, etc. Tell him Duke sent you...He will take good care of you, and the price will surprise you. This might be of the HI-Run series at that time. I was a Meucci Dealer for 15 years.

Good to know Duker, will do.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
I play with a meucci org and love it,nothing can spin the ball like it!your stick sir is a beautie.

Thank you, I also have an MO 84-4 which I play with as well, I love the older Meucci cues.

Currently working on getting a 84-3. :thumbup: