iTrader

buffalofloyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmm...

What's to stop someone from just destroying your reputation and just leaving negative comments that were/are unwaranted? Can you just leave feedback for anyone, even if you haven't made some sort of dealing with that person?

Jim

Last edited:

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
buffalofloyd said:
What's to stop someone from just destroying your reputation and just leaving negative comments that were/are unwaranted? Can you just leave feedback for anyone, even if you haven't made some sort of dealing with that person?

Jim

yes.. people can.. but you can also report the misuse of the system and they will take care of it.. unlike ebay where you need an act of conrgess or god to fix anything...

chris

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Hawk 4863 has built me a cue ...Sneaky Pete

It was a Sneaky Pete and is a fine stick he did a great job with it ... Rolls straight , shoots great , smooth as silk ... He put alot of time and effort in it he was great to deal with in fact we both live here in the same town and have become friends since we went into this transaction together... He offered to shape my tips and clean up my shafts whenever I needed at no charge... He has been a super guy to deal with they don't get any better then him. He did alot of work on it and sold it to me at a great price I am amazed at what he does I could set there all day watching him make cues and shooting the breeze with him... He is constantly expanding and working to improve on what he does ...He is also a player so he understands what we are looking for... Also thanks to AZBILLIARDS for allowing me to post here been watching for a couple weeks and just got approved to post ... Great way to start the morning off ...If I can just wake up ....lol...

Thanks Jeff for a great stick ... And becoming a friend ... Hope to see you soon... Old pool room Saturday ??? ...lol...

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The King said:
It was a Sneaky Pete and is a fine stick he did a great job with it ... Rolls straight , shoots great , smooth as silk ... He put alot of time and effort in it he was great to deal with in fact we both live here in the same town and have become friends since we went into this transaction together... He offered to shape my tips and clean up my shafts whenever I needed at no charge... He has been a super guy to deal with they don't get any better then him. He did alot of work on it and sold it to me at a great price I am amazed at what he does I could set there all day watching him make cues and shooting the breeze with him... He is constantly expanding and working to improve on what he does ...He is also a player so he understands what we are looking for... Also thanks to AZBILLIARDS for allowing me to post here been watching for a couple weeks and just got approved to post ... Great way to start the morning off ...If I can just wake up ....lol...

Thanks Jeff for a great stick ... And becoming a friend ... Hope to see you soon... Old pool room Saturday ??? ...lol...

Thanks King, I'm glade you like it and I learned alot building yours. Later Jeff

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
FeltMaster made my day

Just had another wonderful buying experience from another great AZ seller. I just got my Eason cue from FeltMaster. The traction went perfect, he sent it out fri and i have it in my hands as of a few minutes ago..OH HELL YA I'M HAPPY.. i cant believe the quality and workmanship of this cue, Its truely a piece of Art. Again I'd like to thank FeltMaster for making this a great deal, and Mr. Eason for making such a very unique cue, that i'm sure will see alot of playing time.

Thanks guys, Floyd (CCn7)

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Floyd,

Glad your happy with the cue, it is truely a one of a kind. A very good example of Jeff's work with Moose Horn!
Thanks,
Dom

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Fletmaster ...

Got my Joss / Schon shaft today ... Fast delivery and a great price ... Item is brand new at about 1/4 th the cost ... Thanks Dominic next time I may have to get you to ship it directly to me ... lol..For some reason Jeff tried to choke me out I had to snatch him up and put him in his lathe... But at least he is a little sharper now. j/k As always it was great to see my good friend Jeff Eason you can ship my stuff to him anytime for faster delivery ... that was great of you... Even got to talk to Jeff about building a cue for me and got him working on some jiont protectors for my sleeper now ... So I killed two birds with one stone and made it out alive...lol... Jeff does some good work and is good to his return customers so I guess this is props for both of you guys two awesome Az members that are a great big credit to the AZ forums...

Thaank you

Purdman

Banned
Good Deal With Bamacues

Met Bamacues today and bought a Ron Thomas case. Good guy to deal with. Nice meeting ya Bama.
Purdman :)

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Met Bamacues today and bought a Ron Thomas case. Good guy to deal with. Nice meeting ya Bama.

And nice meeting you as well, Don. Don and I had a short discussion about pool and the troubles of the world in the parking lot of Hard imes. The discussion is to be continued....

Joe

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Nbllo1

I bought some joint protecters of of NBLLO1 on ebay super cheap ... I know he took a beating in these cause you can't buy them for half of what I paid... Dave was super nice and had wonderful customer service he made me feel like I had made a friend here on the AZ boards ... And his product is super sweet very nice work and super fast shipping ... This guy is a huge asset to the AZ boards ...He is good to his word and super friendly I would love to deal with him again and probably will at some point they do not come any better then nbllo1 aka Dave

Thank you

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
ya know. you guys are using the wrong thread.. this is the itrader thread.. the feedback sticky is the other thread! :)

chris

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Great Idea!!

This is WONDERFUL.....I'm an Ebayer and think FEEDBACK is very IMPORTANT!! I know I will use it.

I want to THANK everyone whose purchased from me.....ALL GREAT CUSTOMERS HERE!!!!!!

--Nancy(Cue-Z);) :D

thedude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have recieved a negative Itrader point/review from user "barrosm" despite the fact I have never conducted business with this individual. If the itrader review can be utilized by angry members of the board to act out in vengeance against individuals they do not like... needless to say, this undermines the credibility of the itrader review system.

Purdman

Banned
RascalDoc

I purchased a very nice Gilbert Titlist from Doc back in October, 2006. He is a gentleman and an honest seller. iTrader wasn't available back then so I am posting it now. Thanks Doc for the super deal.

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nine Ball

I just wanted to let everyone know that i sent josh a few item's to checkout before he bought them.And the deal went smooth as expected.So i will be doing more deal's in the future with josh a.k.a nine ball.
Thanks Shane

HouseMan

~o^-
Silver Member
I did a deal with Shane Wade awhile ago and it went prefectly without any problems. It was a 2K $ deal so there should be no worries dealing with and trusting Shane.

friendofpool

Registered
Brianna187 is a great seller

I purchased a Darren Hill cue from Brianna187, and I couldn't be happier.

Brianna187 (Lee) promptly responded to all of my emails/phone calls, and immediately shipped the cue after receiving payment. He packaged the cue securely and shipped it with insurance.

Brianna187 is an asset to the AZ community, and I look forward to doing business with him again.