BD Cues and the SS360

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
That sucks Baxter. I hope you and Bob have resolved the issue by now.
I'd love to try one of his shafts. It's the only laminated shaft out there I care to try.

Bob got ahold of me and made it right. I rescind my comments about his customer service. While it's still regretful that my shaft got through his quality control with the damage it had, I also understand that due to circumstances outside his control he was backed up and most likely in a rush to get products out. Mine must have slipped through the cracks. Shit happens, as they say.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Wow blasting someone and you got your money back .
Bob is a great guy . you could have called him his card is on the bag when you got the shaft . so why come on here and blast him . Bob is a great friend and a great cue maker.

I prefer to handle all of my business in writing, where there is a record of what is said.

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob is a great guy to deal with. I dont have any problem with him. He have a very good shaft and cue as well.

sixajd

Registered
I got my SS360 shaft last Friday, and so far so good. The wait was a lot longer than initially quoted, but Bob did come through in the end. The quality of the shaft is great, it has a very nice hit like my solid maple Joss shafts, and its easy to get english with it. The shaft matches up perfectly with my Joss cue, the joint diameter is perfect. I got a 12.5mm original SS360, everything else standard except the tip. If I had one complaint, it was that the tip wasn't cut down quite flush with the ferrule for some reason. I was able to fix that myself and all is well.

Last edited:

karp801010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made an advance payment on May 20, 2015, you promised me production of a cue in 4 months.
On September 16 you told me that the cue isn't ready, then told that the cue will be ready at the end of November, and now you can't answer me.
When my cue is ready?

Name: Kryukov Artem
Joint pin type: G-10 Radial

Joint diameter: .840"

Joint collar material: Black linen

Joint collar width: .400"
Trim ring: none

Shaft length: 29.00"

Ferrule length: .500"

Ferrule material: Hydex
Ferrule diameter: 12,5 мм

Tip brand: Moori III – s

Shaft final weight: 3.6/3.7oz

Cue brand: bdcues

Overall length: 58.00"

Overall weight: 18,51-18,87 oz

Butt construction: 6-pie

Butt material: Cocobolo

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My, my, isn't social media a great thing.
Karp, I did answer you many times you just did not like my answer. What made you think I would even read your post here? It was not posted to ask a question, it was posted to make me look bad. Thanks, as those unaware of what has transpired probably think I am avoiding you.

I keep email files from all my customers. Your currently contains 99 of them from you. Did I answer them all? No, but a large portion of them including about when your cue would be completed and why I could not give you a firm date. Interestingly over a month before you posted this I sent you an email stating that I would be willing to give your deposit of $200.00 back to you and continue to build your cue. When it was completed I would email you again, along with pics, to see if you still wanted the cue and at that point you could make complete payment. You main response was you did not understand English, what did I mean?

Then about the time you posted this I did exactly that... returned your deposit and told you again I would continue to build your cue. Did you bother to post that? No. So a week later, yesterday, I happen to see your post. Here is some new info for you - I will not be building you a cue, now or any time in the future. Using social media to pressure me into something is totally unacceptable and our relationship is over.

And yes, I am behind. This year has been both a tough one from a personal level as my g/f went through two surgeries and, like everyone else, life happens. Being a one person shop that means that I am pulled away from my work, this last year quite often. Also, this year I was accepted by Seybert's Billiard Supply and now have off the shelf shafts in their online catalog. This order really put other jobs out of wack. Most all of those awaiting items have been very understanding, although I know that each of them eagerly awaits their new cue or shaft. To them a heart felt "Thanks".

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Bob has been a very bizzy it's sad that people need to blast him and he is a one man show. The bad part we as cue buyers is that cue makers have life outside of cue building. What is it you really want someone that will make a cue in a week ? Or take there time and give you great craftmenship? This post is silly if Bob was a super world famous cue maker, this post would not be here. And to get a cue is made in short time. I say call some other cue maker and see how long it would take?
So Bob makes cues from his one man shop and does a hellva job..

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob is a hell of the guy.Very kind,responsible and always willing to help.
He builds his cues in one man shop,always responds on emails and does what he says he would.Of course that problems can show up and that delays are possible from time to time but at the end you will always get what you ordered and he will care for you.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks RSCA Hooligan. I thought that was his shafts. I just wanted to be sure before buying one!:D

karp801010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bd cue

I didn't write anything bad, why such reaction?

Karp, I did answer you many times you just did not like my answer. What made you think I would even read your post here? It was not posted to ask a question, it was posted to make me look bad. Thanks, as those unaware of what has transpired probably think I am avoiding you.

I keep email files from all my customers. Your currently contains 99 of them from you. Did I answer them all? No, but a large portion of them including about when your cue would be completed and why I could not give you a firm date. Interestingly over a month before you posted this I sent you an email stating that I would be willing to give your deposit of $200.00 back to you and continue to build your cue. When it was completed I would email you again, along with pics, to see if you still wanted the cue and at that point you could make complete payment. You main response was you did not understand English, what did I mean?

Then about the time you posted this I did exactly that... returned your deposit and told you again I would continue to build your cue. Did you bother to post that? No. So a week later, yesterday, I happen to see your post. Here is some new info for you - I will not be building you a cue, now or any time in the future. Using social media to pressure me into something is totally unacceptable and our relationship is over.

And yes, I am behind. This year has been both a tough one from a personal level as my g/f went through two surgeries and, like everyone else, life happens. Being a one person shop that means that I am pulled away from my work, this last year quite often. Also, this year I was accepted by Seybert's Billiard Supply and now have off the shelf shafts in their online catalog. This order really put other jobs out of wack. Most all of those awaiting items have been very understanding, although I know that each of them eagerly awaits their new cue or shaft. To them a heart felt "Thanks".

karp801010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the scammer

how it is possible to arrive so with the clients? To assume obligations to make a cue for money, to use money a 8 months, and to tell that I will do nothing, then the swindler turns out that you simply!
I ask to pay attention of future clients, Bob Deniyelson isn't responsible for the words, and at any time can betray you!

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
how it is possible to arrive so with the clients? To assume obligations to make a cue for money, to use money a 8 months, and to tell that I will do nothing, then the swindler turns out that you simply!
I ask to pay attention of future clients, Bob Deniyelson isn't responsible for the words, and at any time can betray you!

Look you got you money back so why are you still complaining about this? I know Bob and never had a problem getting a cue from him and if I have to wait a little longer so be it. I rather have him take his time then send out junk and have to send it back. I never repeat never seen anyone lime you trying to knock him your a joke sir. Go find someone else to make you a cue..

karp801010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and at what here money, I ordered a cue, waited for it 8 months, not in order that the bean took and returned money!!!!
I waited for more than 4 months as it was initially, the word bad didn't tell in its address, simply learned when the cue is ready!

he didn't respond me to letters, I wrote here! after that he refused to do me a cue, even without having written me the personal message, here I incidentally came saw that it doesn't do me a cue any more! I he think didn't start doing the Cue therefore so I arrived! I consider this awful attitude towards clients!

Look you got you money back so why are you still complaining about this? I know Bob and never had a problem getting a cue from him and if I have to wait a little longer so be it. I rather have him take his time then send out junk and have to send it back. I never repeat never seen anyone lime you trying to knock him your a joke sir. Go find someone else to make you a cue..

karp801010

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you worry about it, report to it if he makes one butt without shaft, I will clean all the claims from a post!
I don't wish anybody bad!
Happy New Year!

MalibuMike

Banned
For Sale BD360/2 30" with Ivory Ferrule (Schons Only)

I hear you guys about the long wait! I did a special order for a BD360/2 30"Shaft with a Schon Joint and a Ivory Ferrule, it took 8 months cost $280 plus I had to send him my Schon Shaft to use the joint from it. He kept the whole Shaft! Anyways, it does hit better then my Predator or my mezz hybrid 2, butt I am sticking to solid shafts, I'm only shooting with my Tiger Pro-X, Also I have way too many Shafts as it is, and I need Dental work done so I will mail you the BD360-2 for $250 (It only fits Schons!) The Mezz Hybrid Pro II, I will also let go for $250, it was $360 as it is a custom 30" shaft as well fits all 5X16 (14), both less then 10 hours of playing time on them total, like new! Roll Straight! No Nicks, scratches, nothing! Mint, like all my equipment. Great cues, I'm just not using them.
PM me!
Mike

Attachments

• 20150425_172032.jpg
    20150425_172032.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 572
  • 20150429_174214.jpg
    20150429_174214.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 560

cer0286

Registered
I bought a SS360/2 from Seyberts. Not using my OB Pro + much anymore. The only slight complaint I have is that the SS360/2 is kinda rough finish wise. Maybe that is by design, cause it does not get tacky at all.

Curious are Seyberts selling Bob's shafts now?