table light gallery

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
True, but I had the electrician put the outlet box centered over where the table was going to go so if the cord ran up one of the cables, then it would have to go across the ceiling half the length of the light to the outlet.
Very nice light.
Put the cord in a painted PVC tube that goes straight up to the ceiling plug.
Then it exists thru a hole on the side at the bottom of the tube to your light.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
azbilliards own
DJSTEVEZ loves his

attachment.php

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Hi Gang, well my new office is finally officially operational and open for business.
The centerpiece, in addition to a new, vintage-style, cocktail table (multi) video game, is a Brunswick GC-III.
I want to thank Paul Drexler (yes, the master cue maker) for referring me to Dave Egdhal from whom to purchase the table.
His price was very reasonable and the quality of the table is outstanding (PM me if you want his contact info).
New castings, new, Brunswick OEM Super-speed rails, Simonis cloth and Pro-cut pockets and all the trimmings too.
The price of course included the install and it was done by none other than legendary mechanic, John Kuglinski (aka NY Johnny) who is the ace, 1st call mechanic who put the tables in at Amsterdam & Steinway in NYC.
The table plays true and I'm beyond pleased with it.

The pièce de résistance is the flat panel LED light I got for the table courtesy of our very own: "beneath_the_sur", aka Richard.
My partner in the space is a former interior designer and she had reservations about “the impact on the sight line” a light above the table would have.
That’s principally why I initially went with a flat panel LED light. After it was installed, I could not believe how completely awesome the light and the lighting was.

I have a diamond light above my (Diamond) table at home and this 2’x4’ flat panel LED light from Richard BLOWS the diamond light away, no contest.

It weighs 12lbs and was mounted onto a drop panel ceiling with about $20 worth of hardware from my local hardware store.
Yes, the lighting is a tad less bright on the far ends of the table than it is in the middle, BUT it is still way bright enough at the far ends.

Seriously, this LED flat panel is beyond amazing. It’s just one of those things you have to experience yourself to truly appreciate it.

Pictures just can’t do it justice. Speaking of pictures…
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5939532&postcount=1

As Richard shared the light is very nicely defused. It looks in the pictures as if it's an assault on the eyes, but it's not anything close to that.
It's extremely easy on the yes actually. I talked to a friend of mine who said what separates a cheap from quality LED Light Panels is the "refresh rate" of the LEDs.
Cheap panels will have a crappy refresh rate and cause your eyes to fatigue quickly, whereas a quality panel will have LEDs with a refresh rate that compliments the needs of the eyes.
This is one of the reasons Richard's lights cost what they do & can't be compared to a $69 dimable light from Amazon or Costco.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=5940025&postcount=29

I don't know when this dipshit loser will get banned but for now this is the quote from the customer
Blows the diamond light away was a pretty astounding statement, from someone that owns one no less!

Last edited: