107.6 KB · Views: 1,688
  • DSC_1536.jpg
    DSC_1536.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,640

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice. Would like to see closer pics of the veneers on your new player. Like the colors!

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murrell

Beautiful cues. I really like the forearm wood used in the 1st picture. What type of wood is that?

attachment.php

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cues. I really like the forearm wood used in the 1st picture. What type of wood is that?

When it's you against the world.... bet on the world!

looks like Goncalo into Macassar and you are right that combination is sweet.i am taking nots on Kenny's work right now.

i have never seen that combo and i really like it.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
looks like Goncalo into Macassar and you are right that combination is sweet.i am taking nots on Kenny's work right now.

i have never seen that combo and i really like it.

Wow you hit it right on the head ..
Come to Sbe beer on me..

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Nice cues. I have loved all 5 of my Murrells

I've had about 8 of his cue so far .

I have about 4 now . Might pick up one more
My little girl has one to might get one for the wife..
But i love his work and the way they all played..

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had about 8 of his cue so far .

I have about 4 now . Might pick up one more
My little girl has one to might get one for the wife..
But i love his work and the way they all played..

i have had 3-4 myself over the years and liked them all,especially for the money.

super nice guy,i talked with him on the phone a couple of times.he loves talking wood and cues.

if i get up to the SBE this year i will hit you up,but i don't think i will make it.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
i have had 3-4 myself over the years and liked them all,especially for the money.

super nice guy,i talked with him on the phone a couple of times.he loves talking wood and cues.

if i get up to the SBE this year i will hit you up,but i don't think i will make it.

Ok my friend .
i'll be chilling with Kenny for a little then i'll be play pool more this year ..

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Kenny Muerrell

Haven't been able to get a Murrell cue yet but I want one,he made the JP's for my South West and did a great job on them.:)
You have some great looking cues Realizm,congrats!

Detlev Rackow

Barbox addict
Silver Member
Haven't been able to get a Murrell cue yet but I want one,he made the JP's for my South West and did a great job on them.:)

I'm sure you won't be disappointed by his quality or his personality. Kenny is nice to work with, easily reachable and demands very high quality from himself.

I don't fully understand why he doesn't show some of his work here as he is also a knowledgeable photographer (although with a Nikon :p ), but it might be that he is simply satisfied with his backlog. Getting some more recognition might help him to achieve better prices, though :wink:

I've got two players from him. While that's one more than I need, I like them both and don't want to sell one :cool:

Best regards,

Detlev

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
I'm sure you won't be disappointed by his quality or his personality. Kenny is nice to work with, easily reachable and demands very high quality from himself.

I don't fully understand why he doesn't show some of his work here as he is also a knowledgeable photographer (although with a Nikon :p ), but it might be that he is simply satisfied with his backlog. Getting some more recognition might help him to achieve better prices, though :wink:

I've got two players from him. While that's one more than I need, I like them both and don't want to sell one :cool:

Best regards,

Detlev
Thats true Kenny Makes a great cue. And a great person to deal with..

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Murrell

Here is one of Kenny's Custom Cues. I call it the Big G Cue, beacuse of all the Rubys inlayed in the cue.

Attachments

• MurrellRubycuebuttsleeve.jpg
    MurrellRubycuebuttsleeve.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 789
  • MurrellRubycueforearm.jpg
    MurrellRubycueforearm.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 652
  • MurrellRubycuehandle.jpg
    MurrellRubycuehandle.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 648
  • MurrellRubycuejoint.jpg
    MurrellRubycuejoint.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
Here is one on Kenny's Custom Cues. I call it the Big G Cue, beacuse of all the Rubys inlayed in the cue.

kenny hasnt made to many really high end cues and this is one of my favorite ones it was being built the same time as one of mine... have a big one on the way cant wait to get it.

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Murrell Custom Cues

I know there are more of Kenny's big cues out there.

Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Kenny Murrell custom .

Attachments

• 224435805189_0_0.jpg
    224435805189_0_0.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 572
  • 224435961093_0_0.jpg
    224435961093_0_0.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 544