Fischer disassembly

beerpressure

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have any idea how an 8' fischer pool table can be disassembled further than the legs? I looked a the underside of it and there are a million f'n screws.

Dartman

Silver Member
I do not know the model name. It is an 8' non-slate bed

Looks like that table is pre-C L Baily who now makes furniture style slate tables with the Fischer name. Best I could say is figure out which screws are holding the rails and honeycomb or particleboard bed together. That's probably as far as you can break down the table.

beerpressure

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like that table is pre-C L Baily who now makes furniture style slate tables with the Fischer name. Best I could say is figure out which screws are holding the rails and honeycomb or particleboard bed together. That's probably as far as you can break down the table.
I think I may have found which screws those are. I need to break it down to get it into my basement. Tried moving it together and its just too large. It's either break it down more or sell it.

KeythL

Did you ever get it...

I think I may have found which screws those are. I need to break it down to get it into my basement. Tried moving it together and its just too large. It's either break it down more or sell it.

What did you end up doing with your table? Were you able to break it down? IF so, did the rails come apart or did they come off like a "Picture Frame"? I'm moving a late 60s early 70s Duchess VII this weekend any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Keyth

Last edited: